I just ordered 3 new airbrushes!!!

astroboy

Master Member
Recently, badger had a 54th birthday sale. It lasted like, 2 hours.

If you emailed them in that time time you could get any airbrush they make for $54 bucks each. (You could get one of each. you just couldn't get two of any one model)

Anyway they just processed it so I have:

Omni Matrix
Patriot 105
Renagade Krome

on their way!

I will probably sell the matrix to a props builder friend, but I'll keep the other two.

I picked up a Patriot as well! I feel bad for them working through those emails.

Looking forward to testing it out, the one I have now is a cheapo $20 Master Airbrush

I picked up a Patriot as well! I feel bad for them working through those emails.

Looking forward to testing it out, the one I have now is a cheapo $20 Master Airbrush
I've had a paasche millennium for years but it recently broke a seal. I used that as an excuse.
You know....rather than replace a $10 part

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I've had a paasche millennium for years but it recently broke a seal. I used that as an excuse.
You know....rather than replace a $10 part

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hey, $54 for a nice airbrush isn't something to pass up ;)

Curious what you're going to use the Renegade Krome for. My understanding is the Patriot is a good jack-of-all-trades airbrush, so I assume the Krome is supposed to fill a specific role?

cool! I've read great things about that!

Whattya know, look what just arrived,
Lol

fcf1f2026693e5f01b2a85ca5b11f291.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man. Do all the Badger products have cheese-o-rama names? Golly, do I want the MegaBomber 5000, the Crush and Slash III, or perhaps the Mauler of Innocent Bystanders 99 airbrush? :)

Hey, $54 for a nice airbrush isn't something to pass up ;)

Curious what you're going to use the Renegade Krome for. My understanding is the Patriot is a good jack-of-all-trades airbrush, so I assume the Krome is supposed to fill a specific role?
In all honesty, I wanted two workhorses. Both of them cover all the basics. The patroit has a 3" spread which is really great for base coats. But I believe the Krome is better for tighter detail.

At this price.....

Congrats!
I have a cheapo Chinese brush for odds and ends, and a normal quality no-name for the finer things, but I am really looking forward to the day when I get some nicer airbrushes.

@astroboy Is it still going? What is the email address?

It's not going. The posted it on the starship modeler facebook group for about two hours a couple of weeks back. They got thousands of responses in that short time so they've been sorting through all the emails. And they just got to mine last night.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. Look's like Badger's website was designed in like 2002.

SB
I know. It's pretty hilarious

Sounds like a good score, I hope Badger wasn't overwhelmed with more takers than expected :)

For anyone looking for a good airbrush bargain, the Creos line from Mr. Hobby are identical to Iwata, made in the same factory and even use the same replacement parts, but are usually less than half the price. The Creos PS-770 is a .18mm Custom Micron, for $200!

https://spraygunner.com/airbrush/gsi-creos-mr-airbrush.html?sort=pricedesc

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back