What's on your bucket build list?

kevin926

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My good new found friend, Mr.Halliwax is the trouble maker that introduced me to this site. We met on astromech.com while posting about our R2 builds. I asked a question about lightsabers, he led me here, and that's all she wrote.

With all of our conversations, he inspired me to come up with this topic.

Anyway, I notice alot of us tend to speak of our other projects while referencing current builds. So I had a fun idea to play nosey and see what others are doing and what is on the builders bucket list.

Mine is.

Sabers- ANH Luke, Obiwan. , ESB Vader, ROTJ Luke. Then I added Kylo's, Rey, TFA Luke and V2 hero

Blasters - ANH E-11, DL44, ESB Luke, ROTJ EE-3 , may end up with Rey and Jyn's , but not sure just yet.

Helmets - ANH sandtrooper, Lukes x wing, tie fighter and Vader. ESB snowtrooper ROTJ Boba Fett. Added, Kylo, TFA stormtrooper

Droids- R2D2 full RC and 1:1 scale. C3po head, maybe upper torso to look like a full scale bust. Mouse droid.

Odds and ends- jedi training remote, thermal detonator , added rogue one hard drive and disk, Jyn's pendant necklace, maybe Rey's staff

Others- classic - 60's batman cowl, batphone, utility belt, Catwoman mask and ears, necklace, dart gun. Shakespeare bust. Maybe penguin's monoclonal and top hat, riddler's mask with robin's.

Not much has been added to my bucket list since I started it some years back. The batman list hasn't changed at all. The star wars list did end up with minor additionals. Notice there is no mention of any props from the prequels, but a few from the sequel's. Weird I know, but for some reason, the new stuff grabs my attention more.

What's yours?

Last edited:
Welcome aboard,Kevin.Eventhough I appreciate the Star Wars franchise (in particular the 80s movies),my bucket list concerns Marvel only,so I'll save that for a different section
I hope you'll enjoy yourself here

Welcome aboard,Kevin.Eventhough I appreciate the Star Wars franchise (in particular the 80s movies),my bucket list concerns Marvel only,so I'll save that for a different section
I hope you'll enjoy yourself here

Thanks, but I have been working here for a little over a year now. Most of the pieces listed above have been completed or started. Or sitting in boxes waiting their turn.

I am more of a DC guy however, if I jump on the band wagon, I would fancy the Avenger's props. I see a lot of potential there as well as fun.

Last edited:
My list of wishes :

Yoda - the latest creation made by Cyberman yet ready to be used as a muppet for shows i.e. childrens hospital ward.
Emperor ROTJ costume with accurate robe - for myself without a latex mask I do have Ian's nose already to accompany my mixed Darth Vader (ANH-ESB-ROTJ).
E-11 Vintage Parts Stormtrooper Blaster - if I can get it passed our customs :wacko

Running projects works in slow progress for a long time :

OB1 ANH All Real Vintage Parts lightsaber
Darth Vader MPP All Real Parts lightsaber
Darth Vader Stunt All Real Parts lightsaber
Luke Skywalker ANH All Real Parts lightsaber
Luke Skywalker ESB All Real Parts lightsaber
Luke Skywalker ROTJ Hero lightsaber
Han Solo ANH Blaster

Darth Vader Costume A Mix of ANH-ESB-ROTJ
Darth Vader ROTJ Reveal Mask + Dome
Luke ANH Award Scene Costume
Luke ESB Bespin Costume
Luke ROTJ Costume
Han Solo ANH-ESB Costume
OB1 ROTS Costume
Anakin Skywalker - Darth Vader ROTS Costume

Superman Christopher Reeve Golden Edition Costume by Action Costume - from the Junkyard for a good value not brand new, mind you :wacko

Chaïm

My good new found friend, Mr.Halliwax is the trouble maker that introduced me to this site. We met on astromech.com while posting about our R2 builds. I asked a question about lightsabers, he led me here, and that's all she wrote.

With all of our conversations, he inspired me to come up with this topic.

Anyway, I notice alot of us tend to speak of our other projects while referencing current builds. So I had a fun idea to play nosey and see what others are doing and what is on the builders bucket list.

Mine is.

Sabers- ANH Luke, Obiwan. , ESB Vader, ROTJ Luke. Then I added Kylo's, Rey, TFA Luke and V2 hero

Blasters - ANH E-11, DL44, ESB Luke, ROTJ EE-3 , may end up with Rey and Jyn's , but not sure just yet.

Helmets - ANH sandtrooper, Lukes x wing, tie fighter and Vader. ESB snowtrooper ROTJ Boba Fett. Added, Kylo, TFA stormtrooper

Droids- R2D2 full RC and 1:1 scale. C3po head, maybe upper torso to look like a full scale bust. Mouse droid.

Odds and ends- jedi training remote, thermal detonator , added rogue one hard drive and disk, Jyn's pendant necklace, maybe Rey's staff

Others- classic - 60's batman cowl, batphone, utility belt, Catwoman mask and ears, necklace, dart gun. Shakespeare bust. Maybe penguin's monoclonal and top hat, riddler's mask with robin's.

Not much has been added to my bucket list since I started it some years back. The batman list hasn't changed at all. The star wars list did end up with minor additionals. Notice there is no mention of any props from the prequels, but a few from the sequel's. Weird I know, but for some reason, the new stuff grabs my attention more.

What's yours?

heeeerummphh!! thats DR. Halliwax my good sir :p

WIP
Darth Vader reveal working progress
just started awesome Mix vol 1 and 2 cassettes inc gift box for my sons
custom sabers
pirate chest for my grandson

Bucket build list
every real parts saber I can get hold of
Mad eye Moody's false leg ( for the wife)
Quiditch chest with bludger and all ( for the wife )
full size Dalek
As many blasters as I can build
ROTJ biker scout costume and full size bike
Death trooper costume ( might just buy that made )
the list goes on and on
wouldn't mind an Iron man costume

WIP
Darth Vader reveal working progress
just started awesome Mix vol 1 and 2 cassettes inc gift box for my sons
custom sabers
pirate chest for my grandson

Bucket build list
every real parts saber I can get hold of
Mad eye Moody's false leg ( for the wife)
Quiditch chest with bludger and all ( for the wife )
full size Dalek
As many blasters as I can build
ROTJ biker scout costume and full size bike
Death trooper costume ( might just buy that made )
the list goes on and on
wouldn't mind an Iron man costume

I would love to see wip shots of the speeder bike. I have seen a builder use a jet ski body for the base however, I'm not sure about the jet ski that was used.

I would love to see wip shots of the speeder bike. I have seen a builder use a jet ski body for the base however, I'm not sure about the jet ski that was used.
I've not looked deeply into it as yet, collected photos and stored them on my build laptop ( stops the wife from deleting of the every day comp ) got some older SW books stored in the loft somewhere, but every time I see one I always get an itch to start

Pardon me. So what's on the good doctors bucket list :lol

you know i love you ;)

but I'm confused? i thought a bucket list was a list of things you want to accomplish in life? if this is the case then what i type below is my list. if a bucket list is a list of all my unfinished projects.. holy crap where do i begin.. well i better first get things done around the house before i start any of my shelved prop projects..

Bucket List
real parts TFA graflex
live fire REAL mauser ANH edition ( i just saw a real one this saturday for the first time, CRAZY!)
ESB vader helmet
Red C-3PO arm
Leia ring from TFA
Wedge helmet
Jedi training remote
Yoda lamp
Yoda necklace
Yavin Medal
Darth Maul battle damaged saber
Qui gon saber
Mace windu gold saber
Sidous Saber
Obi wan Arena saber
sloppy cast V3
Sith holocron
Boba Fett EE-3 (ESB edition)
Boba fett RoTJ gauntlets
Solo ESB belt (dont know how i could display it...)
GONK droid
Mouse droid
droid caller

if i had any sewing skills i would do

Obi wan hooded cloak
Luke RoTJ cloak and black suit
Han Bespin jacket (id wear that sucker every day)
Luke ceremonial yellow jacket

Star wars is actually my smallest prop collection, i have a TON of back to the future and ghostbuster props as well. my biggest project, probably even bigger then my R2 is working time circuits from the delorean. time circuit display, time circuit drive with box, digital speedo, plutonium gauges, S.I.D. (the green yellow red lights behind the driver) and of course the flux capacitor... would love to have that complete set to display... maybe one day

its a long list, will it ever be completely? the way things are going right now, probably not.

If it would concern a bucket list (we're talking last chance before departure,right?),then this would be my list (please forgive the non-star wars concepts):

Marvel:
-Beetle MKII
-Lizard
-Mysterio
-Scorpion
-Shocker
-(armored) Vulture
-Iron Man MKV

Star Wars
-Luke's snow outfit (planet Hoth battle)

My bucket list is pretty extensive.

Star Wars
Blasters:

RotJ EE-3
ESB EE-3
DC-15A (Animated and film versions)
F-11D
A-180 blaster pistol

Helmets:

Mandalorian nightowl helmet
RotJ Darth Vader helmet
ATDP driver helmet
Jango Fett
RotJ Boba Fett
ESB Boba Fett
Finn Rau Pilot
Mandalorian Super Commando
Sabine Wren

Full kits:

Shoretrooper
Death trooper
Mandalorian Neo Crusader
Darth Revan

Lightsabers:

RotJ Luke Skywalker
Rebels Darth Maul
Rebels Kanan
Rebels Ezra season 2 & 3
RotJ Darth Vader

Droids:
Chopper
Beetee
Mr Bones
Mouse Droid

Other props:

Hellboy The Good Samaritan (movie and comic versions)
Hellboy comic sword
Hellboy Big Baby
Aliens - Facehugger
Aliens - chestburster
too many others to list

Current projects:

Kylo Ren full kit 80% finished
Imperial Super Commando full kit 75% finished
2 custom Mandalorian full kits 85 & 30% finished
Clone Wars battle droid 90% finished
Gonk droid 20% finished

Last edited:
No matter if "WIP", "Want to", "Started", "Remade", "Whatever" ....... mostly real stuff from the OT, and way to much to list or even remember. :facepalm

That´s what i already have bought (or started buying major parts), not talking about stuff i will buy in future without even knowing when i may find time to start it (and i´m not talking about finishing anything anytime "in time" :lol )

you know i love you ;)

but I'm confused? i thought a bucket list was a list of things you want to accomplish in life?

Yes, however this is the builders bucket list :thumbsup

Nice list. I watched a BTTF marathon yesterday. I can see a lot of fun builds there.

I'm just going to post Star Wars only related ones since it's the Star Wars subforum.

Current builds:
-Poe Dameron X-Wing Pilot costume
-remaking Han Solo ESB jacket (in charcoal and without a functional zipper for trooping) and pants for Rebel Legion standards
-reinstalling and upgrading Graflex 2.0 internals with a GOTH 3D chassis and 1" blade holder

Future builds:
-Cassian Andor costume
-Roman Obi-Wan hilts, both the MK1 and Inception. I'm buying one of those this year for sure.
-TGS Graflex build once the thing ships and I figure out which of the many nice looking crystal chamber 3D printable chassis to choose from

Lets see if I can remember it all...

Projects that I have started collecting parts for:
ANH DL-44 Hero
Greedo Killer
ROTJ EE3
ANH E-11
Jedi Training Remote
Real Parts ANH OB1 lightsaber
ESB Luke lightsaber
Vader ANH v2 lightsaber
Hasbro Falcon
MPC Speeder bike
MPC Falcon
Bandai Y-wing
Finemolds Y-wing
Finemolds Slave 1
Vibro Axe
1:1 Stormtrooper armor

In Progress:
Bandai X-wing

Future Projects/Bucket list:
Bandai 1:72 Falcon
Real MPP
Real Kobold
1:1 R2-D2 (undecided on version, probably ANH)
Leia Blaster ANH

I have a whole lot of props sitting around in my garage/drawers, I will get around to them one day :)

currently WIP - EP3 Clone Trooper helmet, most of the priming/sanding has been done, almost ready for painting now

other things waiting for my attention

Lightsabers:

- 1 x vintage Graflex
- 1 x Romans Graflex
- 1 x Larbel's MPP
- 1 x Obi Wan Ep4 (mostly Russrep parts)
- 1 x Obi Wan Ep1/2 (mostly first gen Roman parts)

Helmets:

- 1 x Jimmi shore trooper
- 1 x X-Wing helmet (Bradleyfett)
- 1 x OT Tie pilot helmet (EVO3)
- 1 x Ep2 clone helmet (unknown source, got it from ebay)
- 1 x republic commando helmet (same as above)

once I finish off the ep3 clone helmet, I can start working on the sabers, also brought some kits from Roy so it should be a quick job :)

bucket list:

Helmet - Fett, Biker Scout, Royal Guard

lightsaber - Mace Windu, Quinlan Vos, A'Sharad Hett (if I could ever find them)

oh, and I have got literally a garage full of Gundam/Macross model kits spanning over the last 30 or so years, chances are I will never get through half of them before I die :)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back