Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

wolv2.JPG

Some progress made this weekend. 3 weeks to deadline!

I just found this Nice Wolverine Days of future past outfit on ebay, Witha few personal additions, it could be awesome!

MOD EDIT: Please do not post ebay links, thanks.

Yeah, that is pretty good for a scrap built costume. I still want to put one together with all the finishing work, molds, and casts... some from semi hard resin and some our of flexible urethane rubber. The shirt is great! I would love to know where to get the shirt.

Yeah, that is pretty good for a scrap built costume. I still want to put one together with all the finishing work, molds, and casts... some from semi hard resin and some our of flexible urethane rubber. The shirt is great! I would love to know where to get the shirt.

Yes its great. Not only the shirt, but what about the Cargo trousers and the boots...

Yes its great. Not only the shirt, but what about the Cargo trousers and the boots...

The pants were made very simply by sewing a patch over the front of the legs. It looks like he used regular pants to make them. I would use combat pants. The boots came out great just like the rest of it. It is the most accurate build I have seen yet and is well done for a one-off piece.

I contacted the guy selling the costume above. I just want the compression shirt - I think it would be great to work out, and just wear around; I think it's a pretty cool looking shirt, and only a small portion of people would know where it comes from.
Anyways, the shirt by itself is $100. Its all done by hand. If we get a group buy together of 5 or more, then they are $90 a piece.
Any one else interested?

I contacted the guy selling the costume above. I just want the compression shirt - I think it would be great to work out, and just wear around; I think it's a pretty cool looking shirt, and only a small portion of people would know where it comes from.
Anyways, the shirt by itself is $100. Its all done by hand. If we get a group buy together of 5 or more, then they are $90 a piece.
Any one else interested?

I'd be interested. Any pics without the armor?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back