Darkside501st's Sith Stalker Pepakura Files Revamped

IMG_0907.JPGIMG_0908.JPGIMG_0909.JPGIMG_0915.JPG
Thanks for the file Darkside501st!!!!!!
when fitted to the paper in pepakura this is the size it created, fits quire well I think.

View attachment 318685View attachment 318686View attachment 318687View attachment 318688
Thanks for the file Darkside501st!!!!!!
when fitted to the paper in pepakura this is the size it created, fits quire well I think.

Great job building the file! Looks great and the size fits well, I agree. I had to modify the original game model so that it would fit on a human head and so that you would still be able to see out of it and, of course, still have a brain too, lol. I am glad you like it. I would love for you to post some more progress pics as you complete the build.

I recently came across these photos and I am certain this build was based off my files. Looks like it was made by Shawn Thorsson (aka thorssoli) on Flickr. I am not sure if he is a member here or if it has already been posted elsewhere but I wanted to share his photos since he did an excellent job and saw the build through to completion. Click on the image below to go to his Flickr album.

I recently came across these photos and I am certain this build was based off my files. Looks like it was made by Shawn Thorsson (aka thorssoli) on Flickr. I am not sure if he is a member here or if it has already been posted elsewhere but I wanted to share his photos since he did an excellent job and saw the build through to completion. Click on the image below to go to his Flickr album.

https://c4.staticflickr.com/4/3785/11832867836_ea745b3d22_n.jpg

http://www.therpf.com/members/thorssoli/

Thank you. Your files were a huge help.

I really need to get back to work on that thing. It stalled a bit when I started shopping for soft parts.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back