Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

In origins? Yeah, well, the photos on the above selection would then clearly show us that there were two versions being used... One, with nothing on the other side, and one used in that shot, with lettering on both sides...

Not wrong... ;-)

Just not able to watch the film right now to check.. Heh..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here ya go....These'll show what I'm trying to say...The end scene...I'd not noticed, but the film was obviously so bad that the makers didn't even bother with continuity in this scene....LOL...Brilliant....Tags back under the vest, and different tags.....Gotta love Origins hunh? Incidentally, Comonbub, I'm offended that ya said I "need a rewatch"....That's TORTURE brother....Torture...I can tolerate the film once yearly or so....In small sections.....But..A full on rewatch? Painful! I'm not THAT bad am I? Hehe...

vlcsnap-2015-01-22-15h36m58s216.pngvlcsnap-2015-01-22-15h37m30s17.pngvlcsnap-2015-01-22-15h37m51s232.pngvlcsnap-2015-01-22-15h38m18s243.pngvlcsnap-2015-01-22-15h38m40s209.png

Great stuff! Thanks for the input. fifthchamber - I think you are right. They must have used two different sets of tags. I remember the scene where he flips it over. Unless one tag has both and the other just has one side... but it would make more sense for both tags to have both names in the 'real world'.

Any thoughts on whether or not the regular US tags have his full given name and no code name? I think that would be the case since he didn't loose his memory till the scene above and didn't take on the name Wolverine until the adamantium scene.

Last edited by a moderator:
fifthchamber, the box i was referring to is the little one when he wakes up at the beginning of the film, u can see a chain and tag for a brief second but thats it

Last edited by a moderator:
Team X Certified Promotonal X-Men Zero Wolverine Dog Tag - Full Replica Made of imitation ADAMANTIUM
Ichangetheswordtornfate.jpgIchangetheswordtornfate01.jpgIchangetheswordtornfate02.jpgIchangetheswordtornfate03.jpgIchangetheswordtornfate04.jpg

Here's a different set of Wolverine XO Dog Tags - Unknown Origins (Double Stamped Logan/Wolverine)
LOGANDogTagXO.jpgWolverineLOGANDogTagXO.jpg20150122_205238.jpgLOGANDogTagWolverineXO.jpgXMENORIGINSWOLVERINEDOORSLASH.jpeg
Fixed a shot from the door slash scene. Floatin' pieces erased from center section that Wolverine cut out.

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to read and look at these comments later, Fifth because they ain't showing. XO was not THAT bad...Not on the scale of the cluster**** that was X3.

Also...My Lenwood DOFP belt just came in...Very impressed by the quality of leather, but slightly disappointed in the construction. I thought the belt was going to be laced with leather strings, but instead, it is held together by sewing string...Also, no chicago screw came with it to hold my belt buckle in place on it. I took a chicago screw from my XO belt and tried to fasten it down but the damn screw is too short...But pretty good belt, American made...Will still be getting one from Dan.
Any recommendations where I can get long enough chicago screws for this belt? Harbor Freight???

IMG_0057.JPG IMG_0056.JPG

I'm gonna have to read and look at these comments later, Fifth because they ain't showing. XO was not THAT bad...Not on the scale of the cluster**** that was X3.

Also...My Lenwood DOFP belt just came in...Very impressed by the quality of leather, but slightly disappointed in the construction. I thought the belt was going to be laced with leather strings, but instead, it is held together by sewing string...Also, no chicago screw came with it to hold my belt buckle in place on it. I took a chicago screw from my XO belt and tried to fasten it down but the damn screw is too short...But pretty good belt, American made...Will still be getting one from Dan.
Any recommendations where I can get long enough chicago screws for this belt? Harbor Freight???

View attachment 429646 View attachment 429647

The photos I uploaded you mean? Try it on a PC maybe? They'll show there....I used to get the same issue when I was using Tapatalk, although it's been corrected now in an update so they all show up fine..

I get my Chicago screws from Tandy Leather... they have several diameters and lengths.

I tried looking...But I can't see the tags...Are they in this photo? Or is it a different scene? (I'd not seen any tags at all before....)

It doesn't make sense that he would have them since he threw them away and they were lost in the lake. It would be interesting if they were there.

I was asked by Dan to remind peeps here that if anyone else wanted to get on the run for the Days of Future Past belt, at the lower "group rate", that the time has almost run out, and he will have to raise the price after that point to the listed price on the site, 150 dollars I think? So, if anyone else was interested in the belt, now would be the time to email him and order one for slightly cheaper......

And Darkside, yeah, I agree...I'd not seen the tags in the film, and was surprised to hear they might have been in the box, but I couldn't see them in the rewatch again, (photos above), so I'm not sure... Unless it's a different seen referred to? But I don't remember having seen them......

I'm having trouble what you are trying to say vs what I see in those pics? Different tags? The tags look the same to me. They're double-sided as well, I just looked at that clip in a media file. He looks at the tag, flips it, and turns it around.

Here ya go....These'll show what I'm trying to say...The end scene...I'd not noticed, but the film was obviously so bad that the makers didn't even bother with continuity in this scene....LOL...Brilliant....Tags back under the vest, and different tags.....Gotta love Origins hunh? Incidentally, Comonbub, I'm offended that ya said I "need a rewatch"....That's TORTURE brother....Torture...I can tolerate the film once yearly or so....In small sections.....But..A full on rewatch? Painful! I'm not THAT bad am I? Hehe...

View attachment 429084View attachment 429085View attachment 429086View attachment 429087View attachment 429088

I'm having trouble what you are trying to say vs what I see in those pics? Different tags? The tags look the same to me. They're double-sided as well, I just looked at that clip in a media file. He looks at the tag, flips it, and turns it around.

Yeah...All of those ones are...They're the second set of tags...The other set was one-sided.....Used in the same scene, different take....Hence the continuity issues I mentioned above....In one scene he collapses and the tags are out..In the other, he's in the same pose, but the tags are under his vest again...And now double sided....

Here's the single sided tag...Although Darkside already posted this photo (which is why I didn't bother reposting it again in my selection above)

vlcsnap-2015-01-22-15h56m24s89.png

Not 100% happy with the paint job (looking for a new painter), but here's a shot of a buddy wearing one of the cowls I sculpted.

IMG_0452.PNG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back