Solo: A Star Wars Story

Dont get your hopes up too high, TLJ trailer was pretty cool and look how that turned out.

I actually really liked TLJ, sorry mate haha.

I’m in the bag for Solo, I don’t know what it is but I’ve recently started watching Rebels and I’m loving that, I’m excited to see more of that era.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually really liked TLJ, sorry mate haha.

I’m in the bag for Solo, I don’t know what it is but I’ve recently started watching Rebels and I’m loving that, I’m excited to see more of that era.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please, dont be sorry about it, in time you will learn to forgive yourself.:lol

I literally pulled that idea from my arse...

Ouch.

literally-final-jpeg1.jpeg

What's funny is I adore Australians. Spent 2 weeks there for my honeymoon back in 2004. Incredible country, loverly people. And then there is you... ;)

Why dont you go back to your Financial report thread and tell me all the great, timeless moments in the TLJ I asked for ages ago and stop being such a downer over here where the fun kids are hanging out.;)

I have friends in the Government as well so dont make any bookings for second honeymoon either.:lol

Last edited:
Why dont you go back to your Financial report thread and tell me all the great, timeless moments in the TLJ I asked for ages ago and stop being such a downer over here where the fun kids are hanging out.;)
Hey man, I think you're a loverly person. Don't let the man get you down.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back