Marvel Now Captain America (by God Save The Queen Fashions)

I'm really hoping at some point we get a representation of the scale armor on the big screen

I had hoped that this version would have been used in the Winter Soldier 2, guess we still have 2 Avengers movies and 1 Cap.

Are you going to photoshop all your versions of the Cap into one poster?

PunisherNC, you are an absolutely AMAZING Cap cosplayer! I salute you sir, and wish I made a good a Cap as you!

captain_america.jpg

Attachments

• 3669537-8417399424-tumbl.gif
    3669537-8417399424-tumbl.gif
    1,015.5 KB · Views: 131
The suit is awesome and the helmet is awesome too, but the wings on the sides of the helmet and the A on the front look a little cheap. If I had a top notch suit and helmet like that I would definatly find a way to make those helmet emblems as top quality as the rest of the suit. Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the comments everyone... Added some weathering. This is about as far as I'm willing to go. The suit isn't beat up, so I don't want to over-weather the helmet

Boots are completely custom made, minus the bottoms.. Some kind of suede boot

and thank you, bud... Hoping to have some much better pics in the next few weeks

This is simply an amazing build. The quality of the costume is superb and the Jordan's helmet looks amazing. Hats off to you sir!

Thank you very much... i love this suit. Every fine detail. I get to wear it for a charity event for the majority of the day tomorrow. Hope to post some good pics of it all

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back