Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

110% correct

Another thing I have to add after thinking about this today is how Luke handled Ben. Luke's first instinct is to kill his nephew. However when confronted with Vader, one of the worst Sith Lords in history, his first instinct is to turn him back to the Light Side. So Luke wants to save his dad who he never even knew, yet he wants to immediately kill his nephew who he has watched grow up for 20 some years? That right there shows how poorly written Luke was in this. Even in the movie someone (Rey I think?) tells him that Ben wasn't too far gone to keep him from going to the Dark Side.

I think what Yoda was telling Luke is that being a Jedi wasn't tied to relics or books, which is why he set the tree on fire anyway. Like I said it was like RJ either hasn't seen the OT or he's only using his memory of it the first time he saw them.

And then the movie assures us that Rey's Jedi training is gonna be okay because she has the relics and books. :)

I can’t tell if this is real, or a joke?

Takes me back to the same feeling I had through the entirety of the actual movie!!

Look at the video's publication date. :) But it's on point regardless.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back