Improving my Homecoming lenses -Help needed

socialmediajunk

Hey everyone!
I received my Homecoming faceshell last week and even if it's super accurate there are still a few elements I'd like to improve. Let me show you:
IMG_1595.jpg
As you can see the lenses have a silver mesh attached to them. I'd like it to look more like this:
image_6483441 (9).JPG
The lenses seem shiny/ glossy and the mesh is white with some sort of reflective plastic over it. Any idea how this could be achieved?

Yes I could but i want it to be more seamless, a bit like this:
View attachment 801579
Spray painting would definitely make it look better than it is right now but not as screen accurate as I’d like. Any other ideas?

What do you mean by seamless? Like the mesh holes wouldn't be visible? You can probably replace the metal mesh with a finer one. But for the clear overlay, sorry but that's all you can do with it

What do you mean by seamless? Like the mesh holes wouldn't be visible? You can probably replace the metal mesh with a finer one. But for the clear overlay, sorry but that's all you can do with it
Alright, thanks for the help guys!

I’ll be putting out an update once I’m done fixing/replacing it

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back