The Definitive MCU Iron Spider Thread

new lego set images reveal the iron spider to have the four robotic legs, damn we in for a treat now and sorry to the dude who i said was trolling. now its just a matter of time before we see it in action in alll its glory

Turns out those images of the Lego Iron Spider were real.
This is a leaked image from an upcoming lego set..
LEGO-Infinity-War-3.png

new lego set images reveal the iron spider to have the four robotic legs, damn we in for a treat now and sorry to the dude who i said was trolling. now its just a matter of time before we see it in action in alll its glory
Well the figure posted originally is fake, so....
But I can't wait for the next trailer or poster so we can see what they look like, how they're jointed etc.

Turns out those images of the Lego Iron Spider were real.
This is a leaked image from an upcoming lego set..
View attachment 787260

Assuming the figure holds true to the movie one, I'm pretty disappointed that it has four legs rather than three. Yeah it makes more sense for "spider"-Man to have eight legs, but the three extra legs were cool and unique

Well the figure posted originally is fake, so....
But I can't wait for the next trailer or poster so we can see what they look like, how they're jointed etc.

Assuming the figure holds true to the movie one, I'm pretty disappointed that it has four legs rather than three. Yeah it makes more sense for "spider"-Man to have eight legs, but the three extra legs were cool and unique
glad you confirmed that

The existing Iron Spider lego minifigure already had 4 arms, while he was always supposed to have 3. They may have just used the existing part so they didn't have to make a new one. He could still be comic-accurate in the actual movie.

Alright, I'm starting this build as well. The plan SO FAR is: I'm getting a suit from ZZone, using the ArachnidStudios pattern, and then I will be using the zentai suit to pattern out all the panels, then I'd like to try to make them out of foam and wrap em in metallic reflective fabric. When that's done, I'll try to fix the metallic fabric-colored panels on the zentai suit.

We'll see how it goes. I ordered the suit off ZZone today, I'd love to let you all know how it goes ^^

Any progress on this? I'm considering taking this project on myself!

Not sure if these will be of any use, but I was at Walmart and they had one of these guys slip out onto the shelves. Was considering buying, but I am saving up to buy the actual suit.
IMG_3314.JPGIMG_3313.JPGIMG_3311.JPG

I was hoping to see what the back looked like in better detail, but the figure omits that to accommodate the play feature.

Iron Spider real.PNGGuys sorry my bad i think the image before is faked idk how but im pretty sure it is now. New leaked images shows a different look on how the legs actually look. too me this looks more accurate to something tony would give peter instead of those other ones.

The new Infinity War trailer hit the net. Got a little more images of Spidermans new suit. Did some screen captures of it but don't know how to post them to here.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back