Rey - Star Wars: The Force Awakens Build (open for everyone!)

what a twist!

I bet nobody saw THIS plot development coming:
FB_IMG_1458609891890.jpg

I'm looking at ordering the Boots cotton crepe bandages from the UK (it looks closer to what Rey wears onscreen than what I can find at local Walmarts. The ACE bandages just don't have quite the right texture. Yes yes, I'm picky. :p )

How much (or how many) should I get?

http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Pharmaceuticals-Cotton-Crepe-Bandage-BP-7-5cm-x-4-5m-_1125255/

I think they sell a different brand of these on base at our BX...I gotta remember to check next time im on base

If you end up ordering it and don't mind, I would like to jump in as well. They don't ship to the US. T-T

I didn't realize that they don't ship to the US - I have a friend in London, I might see if he would be able to forward them to me (and I could see about getting more for other people too!). Otherwise I'd like to be included as well :)

Ok, let's make this happen.
With everything that's been accomplished in this thread so far, I'm sure we can figure out how to get some bandages shipped over.
Whos got ideas?

mind if I hop on the bandage train as well? finally getting all the fabrics needed and had no idea what I wanted to do with the arm wraps since nothing looked good (bit of a perfectionist)

I have just made lovely new friend in UK (who is also a Rey, and lurks here from time to time) and I've just asked if she would source them for us and ship them to me.

If she agrees, then I can distribute from here.

****UPDATE****

She's IN!

So if you all want me to source the bandages for you, PM me how many you need, and I'll get a list sent to her.

I'm making her a Rey belt, and will try to work a trade for that, so then I can ship bandages to each of you from here in Michigan. :thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back