Bandai release schedule

https://twitter.com/HobbySite/status/882523182577483777

DD9ZsuMUQAEKqw8.jpg

for those who lives in Hong Kong (or have friends/relatives there), the HK p-bandai website has the 1/72 MF listed as coming soon, no price yet.
Really? I have a good friend who lives there.

Does that mean we can order right from p-bandai?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Im happy for Bandai that the 1/72 Falcon has sold out. Now to make 2nd Limited Edition "Worldwide Earth Exclusive".... Tatooine residents have to wait for Galaxywide release next year! :p

General Grievous looks awesome! :thumbsup

Shhhh-
some 1:72 ships first, then return to the figure line :)

First id love to see...

94cm ANH Star Destroyer
1/48 AT-AT
60cm+ Hammerhead Corvette ( Rogue One version )
60cm+ Blockade Runner
Tydirium Shuttle
Jawa Sandcrawler

1/72 ships:

TIE Bomber
B-wing
Kylo's TIE
U-Wing
Etc..

1/12 Figures/Speeders:

Jyn Erso
Chirrut Imwe
Baze Malbus
Saw Gererra
Boushh
Knights of Ren​
Tusken Raider
Rey & Speeder
Luke & LandSpeeder
Darth Maul
Probe Droid
Leia
Padmé Amidala
Zam Wessell ( Girl Face )
Luke on TaunTaun
Luke X-Wing Pilot
First Order TIE Pilot​
Han Solo in Carbonite
Anakin in Podracer (or smaller scale)
Droideka

07abd024d954cd745e78217cfaaf609c11daff053a899f816ebcf1b78207c4b7.jpg

I think it is jumping to conclusions to say the 1/72 Falcon is sold out. All we have seen is a poor translation from the website. We don't know if it will be made available through other methods on it's release date or not. I suspect it will be available in stores.

Bandai could have done a much better job of communication. Web translations from Japanese are pretty confusing and cause lots of questions.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

If the initial order for the production of the Falcon has sold out, they will undoubtedly make another run with maybe triple or more the number of units, as they now know they have a rabid audience waiting for the product. I find it's a little strange they are being so coy with this product. They have known since long before the 1:144 Falcon was released that there would be a built-in audience for the 1/72. Perhaps there was an arrangement with Lucasfilm and Fine Molds and other license holders that no other 1/72 version could be made before a certain date.

Really? I have a good friend who lives there.

Does that mean we can order right from p-bandai?

here you go :)

http://p-bandai.hk/

they are not accepting orders yet though

http://p-bandai.hk/hobby/special-1000001758/

The Chinese characters at the bottom (just above the video) basically says "accepting pre-orders very soon"

from my previous experience ordering from p-bandai HK, you will need a local address for delivery, they were more then happy to take my paypal payment (the only form of payment they accept) from Australia using an Australian credit card, so I just created the account myself, filled it with my brother's details, place the order and have it delivered to him.

Last edited:
as for whether the MF is sold out forever or not, from my own experience with p-bandai, with Gundam kits anyway, usually they would do re-runs further down the track, but you might have to wait anywhere between 6 to 18 months.

other things like Dragonball Z or Saint Seiya action figures, I rarely see any re-runs for them, so who knows what might happen with MF.

Strange. If its sold out. Where did they place there pre-order? I was watching www.hlj.co.jp for any pre-order for the 1/72 MF. But it hasn't come out yet. "Fake News?".
And I doubt HLJ will be left behind in releasing this model. They themselves are also eager to get there hands on it.

here you go :)

http://p-bandai.hk/

they are not accepting orders yet though

http://p-bandai.hk/hobby/special-1000001758/

The Chinese characters at the bottom (just above the video) basically says "accepting pre-orders very soon"

from my previous experience ordering from p-bandai HK, you will need a local address for delivery, they were more then happy to take my paypal payment (the only form of payment they accept) from Australia using an Australian credit card, so I just created the account myself, filled it with my brother's details, place the order and have it delivered to him.
Thank you! I Imagine that this will be the route taken for the north american release?

Strange. If its sold out. Where did they place there pre-order? I was watching www.hlj.co.jp for any pre-order for the 1/72 MF. But it hasn't come out yet. "Fake News?".
And I doubt HLJ will be left behind in releasing this model. They themselves are also eager to get there hands on it.

from my own observations anyway, p-bandai items are usually web exclusive, although a while ago HLJ did had a few of these items for sale, but it seems to be a one-off thing rather then a regular event. Of course, there is nothing stopping people ordering then reselling them on ebay, but for "official" dealers like HLJ, it seems rare.

Thank you! I Imagine that this will be the route taken for the north american release?

no idea, never used the North American p-Bandai site before (I am based in Australia), didn't even realised there was a NA p-bandai :)

from my own observations anyway, p-bandai items are usually web exclusive, although a while ago HLJ did had a few of these items for sale, but it seems to be a one-off thing rather then a regular event. Of course, there is nothing stopping people ordering then reselling them on ebay, but for "official" dealers like HLJ, it seems rare.

no idea, never used the North American p-Bandai site before (I am based in Australia), didn't even realised there was a NA p-bandai :)
Well there isn't a North American site. But they said there would be a North American release so I'm curious how that will occur.

Select local hobby shops?

When Bandai finally produces this kit I hope they include a clear blue ball to represent the force field that popped up around the droid once it opened/unfolded. The Driodeka/Destroyer Droid kit that is

Last edited:
Japan has filled their pre order quota for the Falcon and are producing more.

Given that there'll be a full reveal at SDCC I dare say that North American ordering details will be made then and there.

Patience.

Japan has filled their pre order quota for the Falcon and are producing more.

Given that there'll be a full reveal at SDCC I dare say that North American ordering details will be made then and there.

Patience.
BUTIWANTITNOWWWWWW

Years ago, there was a comic shop near me. And they had a mr falcon sitting on a shelf for about 3 years. $1200 Canadian. I thought it was a ridiculous price. But I wasn't into this stuff then and had no idea that it was a replica of the studio model.

Now knowing what I know now, I fell like an idiot for not buying it the 30 times I passed by

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back