Bandai release schedule

Oh great- now people can start arguing about it's size/scale all over again...

well if it is 144 or half the size of the "1/72" version then the people using the 1/72 version as a 1/48 version will be able to use the 1/144 version as close to 1/72 version (although no interior/clear canopy):D

Edit: Nevermind, it wouldn't scale out like that

well if it is 144 or half the size of the "1/72" version then the people using the 1/72 version as a 1/48 version will be able to use the 1/144 version as close to 1/72 version (although no interior/clear canopy):D

Edit: Nevermind, it wouldn't scale out like that

It would scale out to 1/96, half of 1/48.

Aaaand ANOTHER release I have zero interest in. What happened to the 1/72 line?? All it is anymore are the mini's or figures. No larger vehicles in 1/144 or fighter types in 1/72. :(

Chris

Aaaand ANOTHER release I have zero interest in. What happened to the 1/72 line?? All it is anymore are the mini's or figures. No larger vehicles in 1/144 or fighter types in 1/72. :(

Chris

Well, there is almost certainly a larger vehicle release still to be announced for August as well.

Of course if it's another repackage, like a double Y-wing (1/72 and 1/144), I might have to scream. :lol

On a happy note, I received my 1//48 Electronic X-wing today. Now that's a kit an old geezer like me can see and be excited to build!

I got a couple of the mini's... while I certainly prefer the larger kits these little suckers are cheap gems. The mini falcon is crazy good for a kit under $10. In the category of - so you think you're a good modeler - if you can add all the decals on that puppy correctly - then talk to me... I think I lost partial eyesight and I was using extreme magnifying lenses...59 teeny decal/stickers on a kit 3ish inches long... that's a test of skill for sure :)

Jedi Dade

I got a couple of the mini's... while I certainly prefer the larger kits these little suckers are cheap gems. The mini falcon is crazy good for a kit under $10. In the category of - so you think you're a good modeler - if you can add all the decals on that puppy correctly - then talk to me... I think I lost partial eyesight and I was using extreme magnifying lenses...59 teeny decal/stickers on a kit 3ish inches long... that's a test of skill for sure :)

Jedi Dade

Love the minis!

629a3e79dd691add10412cace9ce3c2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back