Your Indiana Jones Displays - Lets see 'em

image.jpeg

Hey, this seems like a good place to throw this question out there: Do the original Sankara Stones used in the movie still exist somewhere, and is there any good reference material aside from screenshots available?

Hi everyone
New here on RPF and I am a huge Indy fan. Collecting figures and props. Alot of awesome displays here on the forum!
Does anyone know who makes the Raiders Temple arrow to order?
I think his name might be Luke.

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

Hi everyone
New here on RPF and I am a huge Indy fan. Collecting figures and props. Alot of awesome displays here on the forum!
Does anyone know who makes the Raiders Temple arrow to order?
I think his name might be Luke.

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

Let us call Luke in to discuss with you :) Luke0312

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone here a fan of the LucasArts game from the 90's, Fate of Atlantis? Just recently got this from peter74.
All the stone disks are individual. When you align them following a particular sequence, the eyes light up on the spindle. I still break out this game from time to time, and believe it would of made a great story for indy 4.
Thanks again to peter74 for another awesome replica. 20160605_190038.jpg
WP_20160520_14_50_16_Pro.jpg
27421175142_3baecb99ae_c.jpg
Last pic belongs to another rpf member, just to be clear:cheers

Last edited:
Is anyone here a fan of the LucasArts game from the 90's, Fate of Atlantis? Just recently got this from peter74.
All the stone disks are individual. When you align them following a particular sequence, the eyes light up on the spindle. I still break out this game from time to time, and believe it would of made a great story for indy 4.
Thanks again to peter74 for another awesome replicaView attachment 637157
View attachment 637158
View attachment 637159
Last pic belongs to another rpf member, just to be clear:cheers

I loved that game! I almost picked one of those up too, but decided to stick with the movies (mainly just Raiders and Last Crusade). Peter's work is FANTASTIC. He made my grail tablet and it's one of my favorite pieces.

When I moved into my current house, there was this awesome and huge bookshelf built into one of the walls of the loft above my back living room/den. It became my prop room and a perfect way to display my props. An entire shelf is dedicated to my Indy stuff but it is also displayed in other ways/areas of the room.

IMAG0747.jpg
The "Indy shelf"

Raiders
IMAG0743.jpg

Temple of Doom
IMAG0742.jpg

Last Crusade
IMAG0749.jpg

In the Detolf for now
IMAG0744.jpg
Ready to go adventuring at a moment's notice ;)
IMAG0748.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back