Just watched The Empire Strikes Back : Revisited.....

I would if I could, but I can't even figure out how to burn my 1977 SSE to a plain old DVD.
It's the 21st ruttin' century. There should be a gorram button for that...

All this talk of DVDs, you guys still living in the last decade? LOL.

I might be able to help some of you out if you want a file copy on a SD card. Than you can put it onto whatever format or drive you want to watch it on. PM me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

All this talk of DVDs, you guys still living in the last decade? LOL.

I might be able to help some of you out if you want a file copy on a SD card. Than you can put it onto whatever format or drive you want to watch it on. PM me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yeah, I've got it on my phone, my laptop and my work desktop.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I was surprised the adywan version was as good as it was. The smoothing of the stop motion was quite effective, let alone the more obvious additions or subtractions. (mostly additions)

Not al were 'necessary' but they are pretty cool to see.

Last edited:
Just saw this last night and its just amazing, Yoda has got just a hint of lipsync now and really comes alive and I though he was good before, its spooky.
Loved the AT-ST's (even though theres now two different types in one film).
I approved of most of the changes especially the big continuity probs that got fixed.
If you watch Star Wars as often as I do there's room for them all..... Silver screens, Adywans and special editions.

Going to watch it again right now :)

Just saw this last night and its just amazing, Yoda has got just a hint of lipsync now and really comes alive and I though he was good before, its spooky.
Loved the AT-ST's (even though theres now two different types in one film).
I approved of most of the changes especially the big continuity probs that got fixed.
If you watch Star Wars as often as I do there's room for them all..... Silver screens, Adywans and special editions.

Going to watch it again right now :)
We watched star wars on the computer recently, and I didn't have a Blu Ray player on it. So I threw on the adywan edition instead.

Anyway, my 6 year old girl spent the whole movie going, "why is this different!? THAT wasn't there before!"

Mind you, I had forgotten that he used the rots duel music when Vader and obi wan fight. That totally ruled

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Message sent to dbuck! Thanks for offering. Hopefully I'm not too late.

I wonder what the future for the OT is? How long will it be before they release 4k versions? Ever?

Will Disney try an EXTRA special edition? OOT?

Really wish we would get some official news...

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back