Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Hey,

Has anyone ordered from David lately?

I see they have three kinds. $480 and $599 and then the $1200.

Are the $480 the v3 and the $599 the v3.1?

Just about to put an order in. Very excited

Hey,

Has anyone ordered from David lately?

I see they have three kinds. $480 and $599 and then the $1200.

Are the $480 the v3 and the $599 the v3.1?

Just about to put an order in. Very excited
Just ordered the $1200 ones. You are correct

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Nope, I've always paid by Western Union. Be sure to ask for qc pictures in the order comments, and give them your email

$479.00

Sub-Total:

$0.00

Shipping:

-$15.00

Discount Coupon: sneakerahead-dis :

-$27.84

Payment Type Discount:

$436.16

Does that look right to you? As it says you get 6% off for using WU.

Is that already taken off?

$479.00

Sub-Total:

$0.00

Shipping:

-$15.00

Discount Coupon: sneakerahead-dis :

-$27.84

Payment Type Discount:

$436.16

Does that look right to you? As it says you get 6% off for using WU.

Is that already taken off?
Look about right

AjiPro My acrylic sign came cracked too, you would think they would have wrapped it to begin with. I didn't bother asking for a new box because I probably won't keep it, being I have a display case for the shoes. Once you get your shoes I'd be curious to see if they were in fact opened by customs like mine were. I also feel they should have wrapped the mags better when they shipped them outside of the box, because they were literally shoved in a DHL envelope. I'm guessing that's why I'm having issues with the one lace button.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also feel they should have wrapped the mags better when they shipped them outside of the box, because they were literally shoved in a DHL envelope. I'm guessing that's why I'm having issues with the one lace button.

When my replacement pair of V3s turned up (last year), there was next no padding and I could see the shape of the sole and feel the texture of waffle through the tough bag.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if we can get a discount if we order without the box.

All I want is the perspex clear upright part. I have made a graphic to be laser etched.

Surely the cost of shipping that massive white box is not cheap and that price is better deducted off the pairs if you don't want the box.

When my replacement pair of V3s turned up (last year), there was next no padding and I could see the shape of the sole and feel the texture of waffle through the tough bag.

Yeah same for me, but I just thought it was extra insane that they shipped a $1000 product overseas with no padding. I'm almost sure that is what caused the wiring issue I'm having with the one shoe.

Other buyers in the future should definitely request better packaging.

Yeah same for me, but I just thought it was extra insane that they shipped a $1000 product overseas with no padding. I'm almost sure that is what caused the wiring issue I'm having with the one shoe.

Other buyers in the future should definitely request better packaging.
I had one of my friends get the package while I was out of state. From the picture, it looks like a sturdy box
05d6d4f118834ee546c4cc664e7c17ca.jpg

Wow, mine was definitely not packed that nice, you lucked out. I had a flimsy yellow DHL envelope basically. Hopefully the shoes work perfect!
I think David was being extra careful (minus the stand) with mine because he knows I'm posting a review

That makes no sense. Just sell off the original V3s for cheap to clear them. But good news on the V3.1 at $480. I might have to bite now for those US7s.

can someone post proper specs on extra charger for mags? i dont want to order the wrong charger and i dont have the original anymore...

im looking specifically for tip size that i need

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back