Black Series Poe helmet by Hasbro

dbuck, that looks good on you like your ready to battle the First Order! On me, my chin doesn't stick out at the bottom like you and Poe! I guess my head although large is like PAC man.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the ear cups, there's no way I can wear the helmet comfortably. Thank the maker they're removable. Kept the top cushion on, and it feels pretty good. While a little loose, nothing too unwieldy for future trooping (after modifications).

Love this helmet. Fits like a glove. Super impressed with this one and it's one piece[emoji15]. Not like the Kylo or Stormtrooper. I picked up a couple more to mod them. I plan to make the Poe white, Snap and Jess helmets using my left over decals from the helmet run Rocketeer and I did.

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to give you an idea of size. Here it sits on a Bust with a 23 1/2 inch head

c257f29239f81dd034f1750c025e6fa3.jpg

407d1501c967a2ad28f81819ed4ce8c1.jpg

cc1e67bd20662256a0dd54a35d023812.jpg

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

any thoughts on using https://www.amazon.com/FMA-Replacem...qid=1504370517&sr=8-6&keywords=helmet+padding or something like this as a replacement for the included padding?

For me, it's not the top of the helmet but the ears, the included padding is too tight to be comfortable, and the ear padding isn't exactly thick. The ears are separate, so coming up with something to replace it is probably going to depend on each person. I'm probably hitting the craft store today and will look around for ideas.

yeah exactly my issue as well. top of the head is fine but the ears just squeeze at my head. I went ahead and ordered those pads so i'm hoping i can come up with something with them. i'll let you guys know how it works out for me.
For me, it's not the top of the helmet but the ears, the included padding is too tight to be comfortable, and the ear padding isn't exactly thick. The ears are separate, so coming up with something to replace it is probably going to depend on each person. I'm probably hitting the craft store today and will look around for ideas.

I've got the first easy mod for you guys!!!

The round base of the mic spins at least 180 degrees...

So fix those upside down mic tips asap! LOL.

Now who is going to make the mic and other greeblies in metal????

Last edited:
I got one. It's pretty decent out of the box. I'm currently modding mine to be suitable for trooping (fixing some details, repaint, etc). I did pull out the electronics, but they were pretty cool too. I may get a second and not mod it.

This thing is incredible. While I admit I'm not crazy about the look of the actual prop there is no doubt that this is the best release from both the Marvel Legends and BS line. In every other release there is a generally good sized setback (Iron man helmet to big, Kylo split in half, ugly battery door on the hammer and Stormtrooper) but this thing is wonderfully designed. Besides one small switch everything is well hidden. The included padding matches the interior and allows for a nice comfortable fit. The paint looks very passable but with a couple washes and dry brush applications (silver coat on the mic) and 5 minutes with a dremel, bit of wire, and some super glue you would have something very complete looking.

As I said, It may not be the helmet we were all drooling over but it seems like they actually have been listening to all the complaints about older products and working to make cleaner designs.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back