Solo: A Star Wars Story

Rogue One was the same way where I live but went on to do well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Not sure if anyone is aware but theres a boycott on Kathleen Kennedy and Solo because of backlash over The Last Jedi.

Go check out the RottenTomatoes “want to see” meter for Solo.
Its at only 37%
Been dropping steadily for a few weeks now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ask Bryan. He can tell you the exact figures. He probably has the folder on his desk at Disney HQ.

Trust me, I pay way more attention to Netflix subscriber growth and Amazon's gross revenue numbers then any Disney owned film! That's where the real money is. :) I had said I can see this film grossing about $700M global and that will be perfectly fine for all involved considering the rocky road its taken to get here.

Ticket pre-sales I think are tracked by Fandango, they are the ones with the actual data. As per Variety..

http://variety.com/2018/film/news/solo-a-star-wars-story-tickets-fandango-presales-1202800028/

Fans are getting their payback for TLJ -

ef0d5b559a1112f625d3f6993c49a191.jpg

Not sure if anyone is aware but theres a boycott on Kathleen Kennedy and Solo because of backlash over The Last Jedi

I am in the Rebellion against Darth Kennedy, but will still go and enjoy myself at the movie tonight with my kids

Go check out the RottenTomatoes “want to see” meter for Solo.
Its at only 37%
Been dropping steadily for a few weeks now.

I don't pay any heed to RT ratings anymore however. Highly manipulated.

I am in the Rebellion against Darth Kennedy, but will still go and enjoy myself at the movie tonight with my kids

I don't pay any heed to RT ratings anymore however. Highly manipulated.

Its not the RT rating...its the “want to see” rating from movie goers.

Still on the trainer?

C’mon Man does’nt count if you are not outside :lol

I ride all year long in all the elements.

I used to run into Big George Hincappie all the time in the winter!

Big ring trainer workout and Normalized Power of 250 watts for 90min! That's 3.4 watts per kg, I'm shelled!

Still on the trainer?

C’mon Man does’nt count if you are not outside :lol

I ride all year long in all the elements.

I used to run into Big George Hincappie all the time in the winter!

It's too hot here in the afternoon. Its 100 today for example. On the weekend for a Saturday long ride of 75 miles that's outside for sure. We are headed up to our cabin in the White Mountains tomorrow and it will be 20+ degrees cooler up there at 6500 feet, so it's ON.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, thats what Im saying. It is being manipulated. Theres a boycott.

Oh, sorry, yeah.

Love the ride, been getting the itch to get one myself I just don’t have as much time to ride anymore.

I’m lucky to ride 3 time a week now

Speaking of which, and since this conversation will be moving to the post release thread anyway, check out the new ride from a race I did 2 weeks ago.

Forgot you were in cactus country yeah you get a pass on that then!

About 5 years ago I was up in D.C. in August my old home town and went out in 97 temp with high humidity after 5 miles I thought I was gonna die! :lol

Needless to say that long ride turned into a short Fifty!

Sad thing is I used to do it all the time up there

It's too hot here in the afternoon. Its 100 today for example. On the weekend for a Saturday long ride of 75 miles that's outside for sure. We are headed up to our cabin in the White Mountains tomorrow and it will be 20+ degrees cooler up there at 6500 feet, so it's ON.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, sorry, yeah.

Forgot you were in cactus country yeah you get a pass on that then!

About 5 years ago I was up in D.C. in August my old home town and went out in 97 temp with high humidity after 5 miles I thought I was gonna die! :lol

Needless to say that long ride turned into a short Fifty!

Sad thing is I used to do it all the time up there

Good God Man! You rode in that...in DC?! That kinda heat in DC knocks you on your ass just walking around the block!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back