Black Series Darth Vader reveal helmet coming...? Hasbrocon

Picked mine up at an automated tower thingy in a hallway of closed cabinets at Walmart. Walked up, scanned the bar code, heard a click behind me and a door had opened and boom, helmet. Durndest thing... Apparently I need to get out more. :/

Made it seem less like a toy and more like a collectable.

It's both! I got it home, out of the box, and I must say, I like it. Even if it isn't 100% accurate, it is pretty cool. It's a heck of a lot better that the ROTS voice changer helmet. Now to figure how and where to display it (with the BS stormtrooper).

So what's up next? Red Five/Luke or Boba Fett?

Red Five would be great if it's on par with their Poe Dameron helmet. With the rumor of the EFX Boba Fett helmet, I'd a little less interested in a Black Series one. I'd like to see a Tie Fighter helmet.

With the Solo movie around the corner I would not be shocked to see a Boba one come next. But.....I would like to see a C-3PO helmet as that would be kind of unique.

With the Solo movie around the corner I would not be shocked to see a Boba one come next. But.....I would like to see a C-3PO helmet as that would be kind of unique.

Id love to see a 3PO too.
Problem is, that it would not translate over well to follow the rules and regulations for safety and such.
They'd have to modify it way to much.
I can already hear this place, going nuts about it not being screen accurate.
Robert

I picked this up at Walmart by my house yesterday afternoon. They had two on the shelf, along with a bunch of Solo movie stuff.

I've been back and forth on this one since it was announced. Some pics looked good, some looked bad (including some of the same promo shots that are on the box). I've been hanging on to some Christmas money to buy this, but I kept wondering if it might not be better spent on other things. Maybe I would just wait for it to be discounted. Anyway, after reading some positive reviews, I decided to pull the trigger as soon as I found one and let me tell you, I am sure happy that I did!

This thing is amazing! If you are on the fence like I was, I highly recommend picking one up. If you like the Stormtrooper helmet, you are going to love this! It is just so damned cool! It's really well built, very detailed, the electronics are awesome, and the "breathing" is nice and loud. It's pretty comfortable to wear, if not a little difficult to put on without some assistance. And man, it just looks great! I tried to capture as many angles as I could in the pics below. For some reason, the straight on shot looks kind of distorted, like the promo shot on the box but I assure you, I am looking at it right now about 5 ft away and it looks amazing! Like the Stormtrooper helmet, 2D pics just don't do it justice...you have to see it in person.

So yeah, it's not a high end prop replica and I get why a lot of folks aren't digging it, but for $100 toy from Hasbro, it is pretty bad ass!

IMG_91441.jpg

IMG_9145.jpg

IMG_9146.jpg

IMG_9147.jpg

IMG_9148.jpg

IMG_9149.jpg

IMG_9150.jpg

IMG_9151.jpg

IMG_9152.jpg

IMG_9153.jpg

IMG_9154.jpg

IMG_9155.jpg

IMG_91571.jpg

I don't encourage hording but Yeah, if you can afford it get a second.
I see the Vader helmet going up in demand like the Hasbro Ironman helmet.

Got mine today. Love it. I'm already starting the modding process. Screened vent, filled a few annoying gaps, and fitted steps of black gorilla tape over the face plate magnets (makes it easier to take apart), and filled the nose section with more silver color.
20180412_225005.jpg20180412_225044.jpg20180412_223442.jpg
Future mods include accurate tusks, accurate dome (perhaps modded pcr type), and screen accurate paint scheme.
Oh, for those who think this might be undersized it's not.
Take into consideration that Sebastian Shaw only stood 6'2" and the reveal helmet was fitted for his head.

Last edited:
Seems like the key word in the search is “premium” they won’t come up with out it

..For me at least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Helmets are up on amazon

“Darth Vader black series premium helmet”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here in the UK they're mislabeled, stumbled on it last night and got a pre-order in. It's called "STAR WARS E0328EU4 S2 BL Black Series Helmet, Boys, Gray, One Size". It disappeared just after I placed the order, but looks to have come back again overnight :)

Dan

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Seems like the key word in the search is “premium” they won’t come up with out it

..For me at least

It came up for me as “Darth Vader premium electronic helmet” lol.

I don’t need this helmet, but I keep seeing that damn 3 piece display and think of how great this would look along side my other helmets.

I think I may have to liquidate my first order anovos to make room for this one otherwise my soon to be wife will think I’m nuts!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back