Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Kylo had to fill in the blanks. He made the revelation that her parents were no one special. I notice you had to dishonestly cut that part out of my post in order to make your failed point.

Do you even know what revelation means?

Do you know what a joke went over your head gif means? Lighten up dude :unsure

Last edited:
It was a sex joke...

Then add a huba-huba or a smiley or something.

"I'd call that getting things started.....WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE"

The internet is the dumbest place to make statements that mostly require intonation or body-language reading to understand. If you don't communicate your intent clearly enough, then the fault is yours.

Then add a huba-huba or a smiley or something.

"I'd call that getting things started.....WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE"

The internet is the dumbest place to make statements that mostly require intonation or body-language reading to understand. If you don't communicate your intent clearly enough, then the fault is yours.
Wasn't my joke, I was just letting you know.

4lMhxaj.gif

Oh man, this thread just keeps getting better and better!

Hey, JoeG.

How did Luke inspire Rey to go to Crait with his sacrifice if she was already going there herself before Luke projected to Crait?......:rolleyes

He only did as much as he needed to in order to get Luke started. When it was time, he made the ultimate sacrifice to ensure that Luke would be inspired to do the right thing. Just like Luke in TLJ. Except Luke's sacrifice in TLJ will likely be felt on a much wider scale being that his legend is much more well known than Kenobi's ever was.

That's not how time works, Kiddo.....:lol

I never said Luke's sacrifice was to inspire Rey to go to Crait. Not sure where or how you get that. Anyone who has seen the film would know that Luke's sacrifice was about inspiring people to rise up against the First Order. You're reaching here just to continue a stale argument. Maybe next you'll blame me for your lack of comprehension just like you blame Axlotl because you're too caught up in arguing all the time to recognize when someone is making a joke unless they make it super obvious.

Good day.

I never said Luke's sacrifice was to inspire Rey to go to Crait. Not sure where or how you get that. Anyone who has seen the film would know that Luke's sacrifice was about inspiring people to rise up against the First Order. You're reaching here just to continue a stale argument. Maybe next you'll blame me for your lack of comprehension just like you blame Axlotl because you're too caught up in arguing all the time to recognize when someone is making a joke unless they make it super obvious.

Good day.

You say right there of OWK "He only did as much as needed to get Luke started. When it was time, he made the ultimate sacrifice to ensure Luke would be inspired to do the right thing. Just like Luke in TLJ."

So you're just outright lying when you claim you didn't mean Luke inspired Rey or you have your own comprehension problem.

Just like how you had problems comprehending the statement "Luke should have acted like OWK" and determined it means "TLJ is a bad movie" and then you flew off the handle to call me a "whiner" because you were angry that I dare call TLJ a bad movie, even though that was just your assumption. So you like to fantasize that people say things and then insult them for it.

You should probably just keep quiet about who can comprehend what since you made the bigger mistake of not only failing to comprehend what I said, but then generated a lie in your own head to accuse me of.

Saw it for the second time, this time in 4D. Loved every second of it! Like any other Star Wars film it has its flaws but its nice clean fun. Simple fun. Like it should. I never expected any Star Wars film to give me any enlightenment or life lesson. I must add that people were having just as much fun as I, and my family were having. Cant wait for the next installment.

Its funny but somehow the movie is doing very well at the box office. Someone out there is enjoying it! In fact it will end as the top grossing film in 2017.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottm...riday-drop-ever-for-100m-opener/#54d099ad77e2

Yes, because hordes of Geeks are watching it multiple times. The drop off in sales from week 1 to week 2 was something like 75%. Then the Geek patrol stepped in to save StarWars and see it up to the 25th time over Christmas.

I'm sure you saw the call outs on fanboards, I know I did. It's not new viewers, it's the same people seeing it over and over and over again.

-OWK

Yes, because hordes of Geeks are watching it multiple times. The drop off in sales from week 1 to week 2 was something like 75%. Then the Geek patrol stepped in to save StarWars and see it up to the 25th time over Christmas.

I'm sure you saw the call outs on fanboards, I know I did. It's not new viewers, it's the same people seeing it over and over and over again.

-OWK

Cool story, bro. Did you read the link I posted? It explains in detail how that drop the first week compares with the prequels. Did geeks saved the prequels too? LOL!

-OWK
The first week drop is more attributable to the school holidays. When I went it saw it on the 26th, the place was full of families with children.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back