STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

Are we there already?

Man, it would have been nice for this to have actually been an arc, rather than a couple of episodes that book ended the season.

I'm kind of bummed that rebels is doing this showdown. It would have been a great straight to DVD movie

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Are we there already?

Man, it would have been nice for this to have actually been an arc, rather than a couple of episodes that book ended the season.

I'm kind of bummed that rebels is doing this showdown. It would have been a great straight to DVD movie

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

That's a narrow view. Arcs are not limited to seasons. He has appeared in four Rebels episodes and had mentions in two others. You could also argue this arc is simply a sub-arc of vengeance against Kenob and that a larger vengeance arc exists across both Rebels and Clone Wars. After all, Maul appeared in four episodes plus a crystal ball appearance and a mention. Not to forget the Son of Dathomir comic series that was supposed to be a four part episode of the CW series.

of course, last week i could watch the episode 10 hours early... today the damn on demand wont work... classic

Watched this week's episode. It was great to see Wedge as a major character in the episode. I hope we continue to see more of him.

People keep talking about the show ending and I guess that is because they don't see how some characters would continue to go on after the events of R1. But I can see the possibility of the focus gradually switching to other characters. It worked well in Clone Wars. There is no reason this show could continue to the events past Return of the Jedi, Battle of Jakku and the decommissioning of the Rebellion. The show is called Rebels... Not The Kanan and Ezra Show.

There were some great moments with AP-5. Things that made be laugh. I think for those stick-up-the-ass fans who see Star Wars as supposed to be some sort of humorless dark entity, they are going to cringe. Don't care about them anyhow, F'em. But I was laughing and enjoyed it immensely.

Watched this week's episode. It was great to see Wedge as a major character in the episode. I hope we continue to see more of him.

People keep talking about the show ending and I guess that is because they don't see how some characters would continue to go on after the events of R1. But I can see the possibility of the focus gradually switching to other characters. It worked well in Clone Wars. There is no reason this show could continue to the events past Return of the Jedi, Battle of Jakku and the decommissioning of the Rebellion. The show is called Rebels... Not The Kanan and Ezra Show.

There were some great moments with AP-5. Things that made be laugh. I think for those stick-up-the-ass fans who see Star Wars as supposed to be some sort of humorless dark entity, they are going to cringe. Don't care about them anyhow, F'em. But I was laughing and enjoyed it immensely.

you know after today there is only 6 days until we see the obi wan show down! :angel

i would love to see a rogue squadron series. the idea practically begs for one.

but i don't think disney would do it justice. their version of star wars is majorly lacking in fun and originality for me.

it's like star wars made by committee

Notice how maul mentions "minds eye" is that any hint to the book splinter of the minds eye?

I really enjoyed this episode, I thought at first this is how thrawn will discover the base.. though I think thrawn already knows where the base is because kallus moved it in he computer

I enjoyed the bickering of the two droids and the "I can do anything better then you" part lol

Next week... holy crap I hope we see a fight...

I can see them really screwing with us and not showing a fight at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not a bad episode...

where is the 'yes i can, yes I can, YES I CAN' song lyrics from? I can't place it. i want to say simpsons.

no idea why we needed singing droids, buti t was kind of fun. this show DID manage to create two unique droids that are just as memorable as 3P0 and R2. that would be nearly impossible :)

But, is that also the first appearance of glasses in the star wars universe? looked out of place.

not a bad episode...

where is the 'yes i can, yes I can, YES I CAN' song lyrics from? I can't place it. i want to say simpsons.

no idea why we needed singing droids, buti t was kind of fun. this show DID manage to create two unique droids that are just as memorable as 3P0 and R2. that would be nearly impossible :)

But, is that also the first appearance of glasses in the star wars universe? looked out of place.

Maybe traditional glasses as we know them but not the first... We know Maz had glasses.
landscape-1452178317-maz-kanata.jpg

It's way older than that. 1946, Irving Berlin for Annie Get Your Gun...

Attachments

• landscape-1452178317-maz-kanata.jpg
    landscape-1452178317-maz-kanata.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back