Solo: A Star Wars Story

Re: Star Wars Anthology (Young Han Solo)

I hope they didn't puff-paint the blood stripes like they did in Rogue One. The gloves look great... can't wait to see what color they chose for the gloves!

I hope this whole "bloodstripes" thing is abandoned in the new cannon. I'm wearing a purple tie today. It doesn't require some elaborate backstory about my service to the Ringishy Dynasty and how I wear purple to commemorate their defeat at the hands of the Flargians. I just like the tie.

Besides, they were yellow in ESB and ROTJ, so even the film makers weren't thinking of that EU nonsense where EVERY LITTLE THING MEANS SOMETHING. He wears Correlian Pee Gloves of a yellow color to commemorate his military service as a restroom attendant?

I wonder if those are the pair of gloves sent to the EP7 production. If so they would be a first run of Dangerrusss gloves.

No. They'd need an actor for Luke who would be about half a foot shorter than Alden. So I'm thinking Dinklage might be a little too tall for the part.

How 'bout Vern Troyer?!

So is young Solo, also small and young Solo? Most guys will have reached their full heigh by mid teens. Imdb lists Harrison ford as 6' 1" but Alden is 5' 8". Chewie is going to look massive against him.

Looking forward to seeing Ray Liotta aka Alden Ehren as Han Solo.

Alden looks like Ray Liotta's long lost son. Goodfellas in space.

Some planet appearance confirmations for MSW.net

Corellia and Kessel will be shown and the film takes place over at least 3 different periods of time in young Han's life.

Corellia and Kessel will be shown and the film takes place over at least 3 different periods of time in young Han's life.

I wonder if they will be original designs, or draw from some of the old EU material.

I wonder if they will be original designs, or draw from some of the old EU material.
I hope Corellia looks like it did in the (long defunct) Star Wars Galaxies MMO.

41f5f84d8c5f3a9b142fdb6fe5da84f2.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

hmm, that's interesting. I wonder if we'll see multiple iterations of the Falcon then...

Yes, I posted a bit back about how the Falcon will appear in the film.

no I meant multiple iterations over the course of the film itself. That at first we'd see her factory fresh as was described in your link, then later in the film we'd see some of Han's modifications. (let me know if I missed something and you already mentioned that, I knew the link said she'd look different but didn't say that we'd see changes over time in-movie?)

no I meant multiple iterations over the course of the film itself. That at first we'd see her factory fresh as was described in your link, then later in the film we'd see some of Han's modifications. (let me know if I missed something and you already mentioned that, I knew the link said she'd look different but didn't say that we'd see changes over time in-movie?)

Oh, I see. I'll take a guess and say the Falcon features in the third act and the film ends with Han winning it from Lando in the "as new" livery since Lando is so fastidious. :)

I bet you're right, but I really just want more movies where the characters' homebase is the Falcon. that's just me.

the idea though kind of makes me want to see a timelapse of the falcon going from brand new to shot up, repainted, armored, bypassed, modified etc. I don't think I'd want to see it in the movie itself, but it would be a fun side project, once we see what a brand new Falcon looks like...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back