Homemade Spidey Suits: Show Off/Open Build Thread

So are we saying it the same material for the backs of the gloves as it is for the mask/hoodie?

Looks more like cotton to me, it is custom made. Found the palm, still hunting for the red part.

Looks too well done to be custom though, I hope it's a kit bash.

35840562912_afb5091e9b_z.jpg

I'm doing a suit what should I use for the lenses I was thinking plastic from a double bubble gum container so I could have slides to change expressions for the eyes

IMG_0993.JPG I l used 50 mm mesh from Amazon and the goggles for the life of me I can't remember what they are but mine are cracked so I am getting a new pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the Tiercel Bicycling gloves and did them up with the help of my wonderful mom with a sharpie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Debuted my homemade costume at York unleashed this weekend. The gloves were a last minute replacement as the ones I ordered hadn't arrived yet. Here is my first full costume trialled, excuse the small size, I edited it down to remove my daughter from the shot to protect her privacy. IMG_0448.JPG

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back