What's on your workbench? (no Star Wars, Marvel or DC stuff)

Re: What's on your workbench?

20170720_001102.jpg

This wasn't for a run. I had a couple extra parts left over from way back when I did this run, and got leftover shroud from Acerocket so I decided to turn and mill the rest of it. So, this one is about 70% hand made.

got half of the black wash done...may go back and add some rust once it's all black washed.......will add some airbrush black to the deep parts, but only slightly as it's easy to overdo

f02.jpgf01.jpg

So, this is my first real prop. I am kind of also working on a pepakura Storm Tropper helmet, but that's a bit of a longer project.

This is my current WIP of the Luke Skywalker lightsaber from ANH. Probably a bit boring at the current state, but I still have a lot of modelling to do, before I can start working on the physical parts of it.

Fusion360_2017-07-25_08-31-58.png

Nice work. What did you use for the body?
Hey, I used PVC pipes, plumbing fittings, upholstery foam, zip ties, nylon rope, a baby onesie, and hot glue. But it was based on actual screen-used doll dimensions. In other words, it was cheap AF to make lol. Good enough since I'll cover it up with the clothes anyway.

Currently working on the clothing patterns before I actually get to printing the icons on the clothes. So here's my current laundry list:
1. Stitch up the sweater
2. Check if everything's a good fit
3. Make laser-cut stencils for the facial details
4. Print out waterslide decals for the irises
5. Make eyelids
6. Make final outfit

Here it is with a mock-up outfit and temporary eyes, beside my Freddy bust by Howard Senft/Lewis Frye
a5c0f589469d78fe3c842e316622cc32.jpg

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Well along with many many other things, one of my newest quests is the 1987 Robocop's Cobra assault cannon.... state of the art.... bang bang. Ive got a couple of airsoft Barrett M82's to transform. The scope is the biggest deal as there seems to be no data on its capabilities so ive had to get creative. I've come up with an lcd screened, 0 to 70x zoomed, recordable, night visioned scope. I should have the whole thing done by next week so full details and piccies to follow...

Just completed this DUNE Crysknife with matching tooth scabbard. Working on a Dothraki Arakh for my Daughter. IMG_20170727_155845_196.jpgArakh2.jpg

Old prototype that predates some of my other 40K work. I decided to dust it off and give it a new coat of paint. It will live a better life on display than in a box for the past four years..:)

015.JPG026.JPG

The most nail-biting project, with the least margin for error I've ever taken on.

Is that a Coyle ? The numbers on the receiver are different. . .

Anyhoo:

Here's my current. Pretty mickey mouse compared to the stuff going on in here but I haven't built a model in a long time.

20170820_151639 (1).jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back