TrickOrTreatStudios Gizmo 1:1 Puppet

Hmmm, something tells me he will not be joining us...

He only joined in that one time and it was when his quality was called in to question.
He will get an email alert about this thread so I am betting he will read it and won't be able to help himself in jumping in to defend himself. :lol

:lol I believe it was my post in question that brought him here on the Meyers mask. :lol

He only joined in that one time and it was when his quality was called in to question.
He will get an email alert about this thread so I am betting he will read it and won't be able to help himself in jumping in to defend himself. :lol

Looks like the Production facility lost their six sigma certification on the Gizmo run! ;)

Wow, thanks for all these comments. I've been looking for a Gizmo for my girlfriend, and this looked like a decent alternative to the Medicom ones for a lot less $ (seems those only sell for $600+ on eBay these days, aside from the Rambo one that I don't like as much.)

Now I know to avoid this company AND whoever this individual is who runs it. The hunt continues.... Maybe someday Medicom will make yet another variation.

Moviefreak is this the packaging your Jun came in? One just came up on eBay, so if it's kosher, I'd ask that y'all don't bid against me? :angel I'm hoping to get it at a fair price after I had to deal with this mess.
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Moviefreak is this the packaging your Jun came in? One just came up on eBay, so if it's kosher, I'd ask that y'all don't bid against me? :angel I'm hoping to get it at a fair price after I had to deal with this mess.
View attachment 670782

No. Mine was from the first movie. I'm not sure if there are any differences in the two.
IMG_7416.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had to open a case against them as well. This my first and only time I will ever deal with them. I received one damaged mask and wanted to cancel the order for the other (which hadn't shipped yet) when they would not respond to the initial message. The have no customer service what so ever. On the other hand Jun makes a pretty good Gizmo.

This guy appears to have "moved" the hair underneath the mouth to the proper position. Looks okay to me TBH (at the price point) though I'm not a big Gremlins fan. But duuude that huge "Made in Mexico" mark stamped on Gizmo's right ear is pretty funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN7OYlhwnCs

Any news on the ToTS Saw Billy prop replica? Looks pretty decent in some of the YouTube videos uploaded recently.

I'd only be interested in this for the challenge of trying to fix it.

But I wouldn't spend more than 20 bucks for the base "puppet",,, cuz that's just over priced for the work needed to be put in.

This guy appears to have "moved" the hair underneath the mouth to the proper position. Looks okay to me TBH (at the price point) though I'm not a big Gremlins fan. But duuude that huge "Made in Mexico" mark stamped on Gizmo's right ear is pretty funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN7OYlhwnCs

Any news on the ToTS Saw Billy prop replica? Looks pretty decent in some of the YouTube videos uploaded recently.

That's fellow board member Allosaur176. I think that one bit of customization makes a big difference ... the fur around the wrists seem inverted (the hairs should flow out covering the hands a bit). Mine are due to arrive on Monday, looks like I have a project for next weekend ...

I just had to open a case against them as well. This my first and only time I will ever deal with them. I received one damaged mask and wanted to cancel the order for the other (which hadn't shipped yet) when they would not respond to the initial message. The have no customer service what so ever. On the other hand Jun makes a pretty good Gizmo.

Any luck with your case? I just noticed that PayPal CLOSED my case since I made the purchase more than 180 days before I opened it :angry
Looks like Trick or Treat will be getting a few phone calls from me.

I have a claim open also. They were supposed to respond by October 15th and they didn't bother, so it looks like Monday we'll see what happens.

I'm sorry to hear that's it's over 180 days for you.. If they aren't responding to PayPal, I can only imagine they won't be responding to emails or calls from customers either. Best of luck.

MattgomeryBurns, I have had no luck with paypal as of yet. I am told to wait until the 20th of this month for a "response". After the 20th they will then step in. I am sorry to hear that Trick or Treat Studios screwed you as well. I have continued to call and email and of course no reply. I'll keep you updated if I hear anything helpful.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back