Bandai release schedule

Absolutely love all of these kits! Been working on the slave 1, and just bought the Snowspeeder yesterday!! Pretty much addicted to these kits. So far I have worked on the A-wing, Tie Fighter, y-wing, slave 1 and snowspeeder.

MMxwQMT.jpg

Well, Bandai is not going to give you a diorama quality base. That is something that if you as a modeler should make. At least there is some kind of base.

For example the Snowspeeder came with a base. Its sad little plastic thing but I tried to improve ir. Added baking soda snow and a piece of broken concrete, also covered with baking soda. Some improvised legs and bits of wood.

20160928_180241 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

20160928_180217 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

It looks better than the original and it cost next to nothing.

Last edited:
Anyone else have slow shipping from Japan recently? I've got an order of 4 kits from hobby_japan that's getting near 5 weeks shipping time. Usually it's around 2 1/2, but my last order from mykombini even took 4.
All of mine came from either Hobby japan or Gundam Model shop
All have taken at least 4-5 weeks to get to me.
Lynn

I like the small one. Really wish they were both a good size, as the angry bouncy prequel Yoda is much less interesting to me.

I think they're both good sculpts, but I won't be getting the kit. There's an argument to be made that the Bandai figure kits are just action figures you assemble, but I do like the way the stormie and clonie armor is molded as separate pieces. But Yoda? Not really my thing.

The ESB mini walker is awesome. I always preferred the ESB design over the ROTJ AT-ST. The latter looks sort of long and stretched in the jaw...

Just checked out the AT-AT instructions. What is that hole in the base for? It doesn't look compatible with the vehicle model stand so I can't see it will fit the Snow Speeder. Looks like you could swap bases with the Falcon though!
I could be wrong, but I think the rear foot attaches to the hole to secure the AT-AT to the base.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I could be wrong, but I think the rear foot attaches to the hole to secure the AT-AT to the base.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Just checked out the AT-AT instructions. What is that hole in the base for? It doesn't look compatible with the vehicle model stand so I can't see it will fit the Snow Speeder. Looks like you could swap bases with the Falcon though!

I think the rod from the mini speeder does fit there. Either the one from the AT-ST set or from the upcoming Snowspeeder combo

The instructions that you can see via that link say not. You just stand it any way you please. Looks like a good build by the way!

I think the rod from the mini speeder does fit there. Either the one from the AT-ST set or from the upcoming Snowspeeder combo

Cool little touch if so!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back