The Ultimate Guide to Lightsabers eBook

I had a roll of 2 inch chrome tape in a drawer-- same stuff as what we use on an ESB build, just wider. My roll is really dented and beat up hence the wrinkles. Otherwise, it wraps perfectly around a vintage clamp.

tape.jpg

Awesome!
This is great work for all of us.

So, would you please give me permission to translate this guide to my native language for all Japanese saber fans?
Of course It will be keep all contents and credits.

best regards,

Go for it!

Just no printning or reselling!

I'm starting to think it may have been there in some fashion... but it wasn't covered at all on the V2 so we know they aren't exactly consistent.

Seeing SOME kind of line here going across the clamp, but not seeing any kind of finish variance.

Screen Shot 2016-09-08 at 9.54.20 AM.png

I tried, but I hated it. It's really hard to get it on there without any crinkles or lines or dents. They wouldn't have cared on production cause it wouldn't have shown-- but for a display on my shelf that I want people to covet, some cheap looking tape is going to hurt the wow factor. Kinda like how I won't put gaffers tape on my V2.

THAT said... the 1 inch tape kinda looks cool... but I'll put it on a custom to satisfy the urge.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back