Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

That's a big boy!

Attachments

• DK7IZiLVYAELjmv.jpg-large.jpg
    DK7IZiLVYAELjmv.jpg-large.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 106
Reminds me of the rednecks who cruise around my town in giant pickup trucks thinking they're macho.
I just laugh at their obvious overcompensation.

If a movie runs more than 90 minutes, I have to get up and go tinkle and buy more popcorn ...

you know this was my biggest fear going into ep7 for the first time. i made sure i revealed myself many times before i went to the theater. and sure as hell the second the scroll starts i got the itch to pee... held it the whole time lol

The more SW the better :)

Frankly - it the run length should always be equal to the amount of time it takes to wrap up the story you're trying to tell. If that's 90 minutes, so be it. If it's 4 hours, so be it.
I would love to have a long SW movie however I think 2.5 hours is as long as we'll probably get. From a monetary point of view, the less run time the more showings they can squeeze in.

Reminds me of the rednecks who cruise around my town in giant pickup trucks thinking they're macho.
I just laugh at their obvious overcompensation.
My mother in law calls those trucks, baby killers.

- - - Updated - - -

If a movie is really good and keeps me totally entertained, than the run time isn't a big issue. But I hate when a movie drags on and I'm sitting there looking at the time thinking....oh man, we still got another 45 mins.

I would love to have a long SW movie however I think 2.5 hours is as long as we'll probably get. From a monetary point of view, the less run time the more showings they can squeeze in.

The problem is: The first fifteen minutes of film after the crawl will be Rey looking at Luke and Luke looking at his lightsaber, with no dialogue.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back