M19 telescope mhr 1942 build

My dad ( redbutton ) is actually building a couple ROTJ dl44 blasters and we were dreading cutting that dovetail bar by hand.

also, very beautiful ESB knobs!

Last edited by a moderator:
They should be ready to sell by mid next week... dove tails are a pain if you dont have cnc

My dad ( @redbutton ) is actually building a couple ROTJ dl44 blasters and we were dreading cutting that dovetail bar by hand.

also, very beautiful ESB knobs!

- - - Updated - - -

Next WEEK yee hah

Hey, I need these knurled knobs and the scope mount bar!! When can I get these?? There GGGGRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAAAAATTTTT!

- - - Updated - - -

\That is high praise from you....Your stuff is nice also Thanks man

I think I am starting want all this stuff now.

Starting getting a ton of parts for the esb scope mounts back for the anodizer... ill get them sorted and paired with a scope for the sites asap

Will you also be selling the brass spacer to be used between the mount and the Mauser body? Btw, I received your m19 scope and it is absolutely fantastic!

Thanks again!
theres a brass and silver section (silver being only 1-2mm) and its quite large. Thats the Hoth one. the ESB Bespin spacer is much thinner and only like a donut the same dia. as the knurled nut

GK scope going good should have that done next month.. and yes ano for all ..

So I'm seeing a full HOTH mount kit, ESB knurled button, ROTJ mount kit, and scope; did in miss another mount setup? Will all be anodized? How's the GK scope research coming?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes i have those tooo

theres a brass and silver section (silver being only 1-2mm) and its quite large. Thats the Hoth one. the ESB Bespin spacer is much thinner and only like a donut the same dia. as the knurled nut

Last edited:
Alot will be up this weekend ,, some individual parts.. Im not done with the rotj scope or the greedo killer scope yet... the esb scope mounts should be up by sat

Is the new esb scope mount and. Knob going up for sale soon. I religiously check your website and ebay store lol

- - - Updated - - -

Ive ano this batch,, but sanding or denting/distressing the parts shouldnt be hard even with the ano

Will you be making some NOT anodized? For accuracy and ease of weathering paint would be much better...

Can you post the dimensions of the ROTJ mount; suck as rail width (where the ring would mount), length, and hole distance on center for the screws that mount to pistol. Want to verify if will fit my current setup or not. Thank you

Pitch between the mounting hole is 3.25,,,, Dlblaster is the closest if you doing a retro...not sure about all kits out there there are many from decades past. My scaling is a little diff from some of the past builds ive seen...I did what i believe to be accurate... Im sure you can make some mods.... let me know if i can help......The weaver is pretty standard .....

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back