trying to get in Touch with Cal Pierce , Moncal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody,

got an email from Kathy telling me that the first part of my order is on its way.
A working tracking no. was includet in this email.

Lets see what the near future showes up.

I will keep you all informed.

Thanks again for all your support!!!

Are they going to give you a deep discount for what they put you through?
OF COURSE NOT!!!

Ah... didn't realize this was a thing going on. Damn.

Well I've been in touch with Kathy... my order SHOULD be easy enough, it's literally JUST pockets for HIC.

So far she's been great... hope to have this soon... it's putting everything on hold for my build.:unsure

It seams that the ball is rolling.
Got an info that I have 1 pakage on the german custom and a second pakage seems to be on the way.

But because it is a huge order, we will see if they hold the agreement.

I will keep you informed!

Well I'm still being messed about. Was promised an update weeks ago and they're back to ignoring me. If i can't even get a bloody update what chance is there of getting goods!?

Well I'm still being messed about. Was promised an update weeks ago and they're back to ignoring me. If i can't even get a bloody update what chance is there of getting goods!?

I hope you get your stuff brother.

Seem to be in the same boat.

I'm sitting on a Han in Carbonite just waiting for some parts from them... the weather is starting to warm up and I want to get going on it.

14 weeks was what I was told when ordered... it's just a couple of end pieces... how long can it possibly take? Why don't they run a bunch at once and get er done?

Back in March 2014, I ordered 8 Volvo panels and 6 end pockets. I was originally quoted an 8 MONTH (32 week) turn around time for my order. A couple weeks after my order, they updated me and said it would only be 10 weeks. In the end, I did receive my order somewhere in between 10 and 32 weeks although I don't remember how long exactly. It took a really long time but I sent an email every month asking for updates and I always got a response within a couple of days. I'm a very patient person so the length of time didn't affect me overall.

Even though it took a ridiculously long time to receive my order, I had a good experience and they were very nice. However, it sounds like things have changed so good luck to all those who currently have orders placed with MonCal. This is a real bummer.

MonCal MonCal MonCal
What about these people? Just gonna take their money and give a frak about them?

Seem to be in the same boat.

I'm sitting on a Han in Carbonite just waiting for some parts from them... the weather is starting to warm up and I want to get going on it.

14 weeks was what I was told when ordered... it's just a couple of end pieces... how long can it possibly take? Why don't they run a bunch at once and get er done?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey hey all,

Happy to say my pieces have shipped, and looks like they're possibly being delivered today.

So thanks much Kathy.

I have received the first pakage yet and I´m very happy with the quality.
Another pakage is on the German custom, waiting for me and a third pakage is on its way to me.

But because it is a huge order, we will see if they hold the agreement.

I will keep you informed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back