Breaking Bad Props

Has anybody in europe managed to get one of the green box cutters?

I had to use a mail forwarding service to get my box cutter. It's a good but expensive service to import multiple items that companies wont ship internationally.

There are ones signed by Gus on ebay for around €200 I think

I've been searching for a box for the Zafiro Anejo bottle and I bought a box with a similar style to the screen used one. This box is a little taller than the one on screen, but seems to be the same length. Does anyone know what this box was used for?
$_57.jpg$_58.jpg$_59.jpg$_60.jpg$_61.jpg

Does anyone know what brand of glasses Jesse is wearing? They look like Oakley knockoffs to me, but don't seem to have any logos. :(

Jesse-Pinkman-Breaking-Bad-Glasses-1.jpgJesse-Pinkman-Breaking-Bad-Glasses-2.jpgJesse-Pinkman-Breaking-Bad-Glasses-3.jpgJesse-Pinkman-Breaking-Bad-Glasses-4.jpgJesse-Pinkman-Breaking-Bad-Glasses-5.jpgJesse-Pinkman-Breaking-Bad-Glasses-6.jpgJesse-Pinkman-Breaking-Bad-Glasses-7.jpg

Liam9993, I bought one from from wrenstorage from Ohio on ebay, delivered to Scotland for under £10, but that was back in January.

Hey guys, I will be putting up 2 crew coins in the junkyard forum later on. They are the challenge coins given to the crew for each seasons hat they worked on, as many of you already know. I have the coins from season 3 & 4. Feel free to message me about them.

that trip to ABQ sounds amazing!

image.jpgimage.jpg

Hey :cool I have these Breaking bad autographed items, this is from the omaze grand prize contest winner and I am looking to sell. I will post in the junkyard later on. Will ship priority for christmas and comes with 2 COA's (one for the meth bag alone, one for the gas mask and suit +shirt) from the winning companies (King Bad, King Campaign, and Omaze) get in touch :) rob@colorobo.com
shirt.JPGcoa.JPGbrebad.JPGgasmak.JPGbucketapron.JPGapaul.JPGmeth.JPGcallsheet.JPGbran.JPG

apaul.JPG

bran.JPG

brebad.JPG

bucketapron.JPG

callsheet.JPG

coa.JPG

gasmak.JPG

meth.JPG

shirt.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
"Isn't perfect" is being a bit generous. I pre-ordered 2 as soon as they were available based on the pre-production/prototypes, and photos on their website...which actually looked good. What I got was pretty disappointing. I can't even improve it by weathering as it has the horrible looking black fabric "burn" marks under the holes in the fur.

Plus, they charged $11 EACH for shipping, and they were simply tossed into a box (that was mangled and nearly open) without even being placed in a plastic bag first. ROBBERY. Thanks Mezco!

Learned my lesson, no more buying mass produced crap.

Thanks for the post, saved me from getting one in and being quite disapointed myself.

Hate the pre-production to production bait N' switch.

image.jpgimage.jpg As I said in a previous post I will be putting these up in the junkyard. Most sellers are asking $450+ for each coin. For any of you in this forum I will sell them as a pair for $450. These are rare and hard to find. Message for information or I'll put up in the junkyard later on.

Happy new year! Get ready for Saul!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back