My 3d Printed Star Wars Blaster

IzzyMel

Sr Member
nice, how many parts? what kind of printer did you use? how long does it take to finish the final product? are you planning to make the new ones, particularly captain phasma's blaster?

Nice Work Izzymel,

Very well detailed.

nice, how many parts? what kind of printer did you use? how long does it take to finish the final product? are you planning to make the new ones, particularly captain phasma's blaster?

There's already a couple of people modelled the new blaster. One model is already available on THINGIVERSE.
I've seen a RPF member (JJ Griffin) is already seeling copies of his on here - a bit pricey, but very detailed.
I've started modelling it - a more basic model than JJ's. be a few weeks before it's ready to show.

Last edited:

I used a CTC printer. Approximately 30 parts. took about 3 days to print all the parts. gluing, sanding, painting was 2 days.

If you wanted to make some of the more fragile parts (Trigger guard, front sight cover & scope rail) stronger I'd suggest make them out of some sheet metal of flat bar.

If you wanted to make some of the more fragile parts (Trigger guard, front sight cover & scope rail) stronger I'd suggest make them out of some sheet metal of flat bar.

Believe it or not it is pretty solid. You can change the fill parameters to make it stronger or you could use ABS or PETG filamnet. :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back