Imperator Furiosa: Mad Max Fury Road

Just Finished my fiancé waist belt, not sure if I like the Imortan Joe skull I ordered on etsy, probably should just make my own, any suggestions. I really like the one you posted earlier @RogueMonster any hints on what you did? ;)
photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

Last edited:
Just Finished my fiancé waist belt, not sure if I like the Imortan Joe skull I ordered on etsy, probably should just make my own, any suggestions. I really like the one you posted earlier @RogueMonster any hints on what you did? ;)
View attachment 500957View attachment 500966

I just sculpted mine with super sculpy. It took me ~4 hours because I don't do a lot of sculpting. There is a pretty good resin one on etsy for $32 right now. It might be worth trying to replace the silver part (if you can separate it from the black base) with that, and then adding more chain.

Prepping for a move, and it's really eating into my costume time.

Ok, I'm less certain about the boots than I was a moment ago, but I DEFINITELY nailed the middle finger :

Timber Tongs
71ngY-FJGpL._SL1500_.jpg
These are Timber Tuff TMW-41's, they're on Amazon for $35, and you'll note buying one pair gives you the exact number you need. :)

There are some differences with the boots, but those are absolutely the closest ones that I've seen yet. Maybe an older model?

Also, does anyone think this could be the found item for the large fingers?

It's a motorcycle exhaust heat shield, which would make a sort of sense.
View attachment 502170
It's 9.1" long and 1.18" wide, stock, but you can see the metal pieces on hers have clearly been trimmed, since the piece ends "mid-hole", so I think that would bring it right down to the size needed.

Just wanted to give you guys a pic from our photo shoot this weekend.
Still thinking about doing a new arm which would make this #4 lol, can never get it quite the way I want it. At least my fiancé didn't have any circulation problems this time :devil
photo.JPGphoto (1).JPG

Just to confound things even more, here's a shot of a different Furiosa boot (from the final scenes). Maybe this one will be easier to identify.

Furiosa left boot close.png

MFP 2020 I its definitely a boot garter, but couldn't find any that matched. I ended up using this instead $_57.jpg

They say its for a wrist but its really big, ended up fitting perfectly around my fiancé's boot, found it on ebay searching for leather restraints. I just weathered and painted it a little to give it a good dystopian look.

Last edited by a moderator:
@MFP 2020 I its definitely a boot garter, but couldn't find any that matched. I ended up using this instead View attachment 505597

They say its for a wrist but its really big, ended up fitting perfectly around my fiancé's boot, found it on ebay searching for leather restraints. I just weathered and painted it a little to give it a good dystopian look.

I was actually referring to the boot itself, but that's a pretty good cuff. Interestingly, Nux has one, too.

Nux left leg detail.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The shoulder pad looks like it's either a custom piece or it could be a large cotton buffing wheel. I'm going to make a Furiosa arm for my 10 year old niece, so I've been pouring over what screenshots I can find. I'll probably be making the middle finger from plexiglass.

The shoulder pad looks like it's either a custom piece or it could be a large cotton buffing wheel. I'm going to make a Furiosa arm for my 10 year old niece, so I've been pouring over what screenshots I can find. I'll probably be making the middle finger from plexiglass.

Honestly I used the inner smaller shoulder pad on a Rawlings football shoulder pad set, they are pretty cheap on ebay. If your also doing a max build this helps cause you will need the larger shoulder pad on top ;). In short I basically modified it myself with a blow torch to get those etched lines that run down the pad, tried using a heat gun but 2 hours ltr my patience ran out. but this is just a suggestion if you want to kill 2 birds with one stone.

11540912_10207501041949962_2191651156346782837_n.jpg

i made these belt buckles in strong black resin, the white one is painted up with primer to show the detail.
also looking to cast copies in bronze or brass.

if you want one contact me.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back