Iron Man Mark 45 3D files

xhuronx

Hello everyone,
I am looking for the files to be able to realize the armor of the MK 45 and to print them in 3d. Can someone send me ls files or the download link? Thank you.

Hello everyone,
I am looking for the files to be able to realize the armor of the MK 45 and to print them in 3d. Can someone send me ls files or the download link? Thank you.
I have not been able to find the files for free on yeggi or thingiverse. the only place I found them are on do3d.com (not sure of their cost, you would need to request that) and Etsy (vendor: MaxCrft) for $55.00.

The ones I've been finding on these forums are from folks that have purchased them. anyhow, hope my info helps [emoji4] [emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

IMBuild1.jpgHiya guys,
I do have the 3d print files forMK45, took me forever to piece them together, I have the full suit. I got them online but were not really print size so I have spent the last few weeks, cutting and slicing for print, I am currently printing as I go and prepping the suit whilst waiting for prints. Get in touch to see progression, and files etc.IMBuild2.jpgIMBuild6.jpgIMBuild5.jpg

View attachment 754887Hiya guys,
I do have the 3d print files forMK45, took me forever to piece them together, I have the full suit. I got them online but were not really print size so I have spent the last few weeks, cutting and slicing for print, I am currently printing as I go and prepping the suit whilst waiting for prints. Get in touch to see progression, and files etc.View attachment 754888View attachment 754890View attachment 754889
thanks for posting your pics, the prints look amazing!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

View attachment 754887Hiya guys,
I do have the 3d print files forMK45, took me forever to piece them together, I have the full suit. I got them online but were not really print size so I have spent the last few weeks, cutting and slicing for print, I am currently printing as I go and prepping the suit whilst waiting for prints. Get in touch to see progression, and files etc.View attachment 754888View attachment 754890View attachment 754889

Would you be able to release the print files?

Hiya all,

thanks for the comments / compliments. I MUST start by saying that I did not create these files, I got them from Thingiverse, respect to Joshua Kendrick for the files. I have cut and edited them for print only, I have not cut / sized them all as yet, but will upload files as I go. I have a massive amount of IM print files so if you get stuck or need anything get in touch.

Here is my full collection MK45 build files:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k46d6cxxsjxaydy/AACxlD6D7hSgLh2Vj686EnQya?dl=0

Hope this helps guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks mate,
see below for files

Hiya all,

thanks for the comments / compliments. I MUST start by saying that I did not create these files, I got them from Thingiverse, respect to Joshua Kendrick for the files. I have cut and edited them for print only, I have not cut / sized them all as yet, but will upload files as I go. I have a massive amount of IM print files so if you get stuck or need anything get in touch.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k46d6cxxsjxaydy/AACxlD6D7hSgLh2Vj686EnQya?dl=0

Hope this helps guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks mate,
see below for files

Thanks for sharing these files. Are all the stls already prepared for printing, just lacking cuts / scaling?

Hiya all,

Hope this helps guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks mate,
see below for files

The mk45 files on Thingiverse were not created by Joshua Kendrick. He has posted the original modelling work of Maxcrft without permission. He deserves no respect. He deserves your scorn. Using these files is morally wrong and goes against what I understand to be the philosophy of the RPF.

I suggest that if you wish to use these files that you contact max at mzx@list.ru and buy the latest version. His files are extremely affordable. There is no excuse for supporting IP piracy.

Last edited by a moderator:
The mk45 files on Thingiverse were not created by Joshua Kendrick. He has posted the original modelling work of Maxcrft without permission. He deserves no respect. He deserves your scorn. Using these files is morally wrong and goes against what I understand to be the philosophy of the RPF.

I suggest that if you wish to use these files that you contact max at mzx@list.ru and buy the latest version. His files are extremely affordable. There is no excuse for supporting IP piracy.

Curious about something here. Is this Maxcraft that you speak of member MZX here on the boards?

There is no excuse for supporting IP piracy.

That's right. So why are you supporting a known thief???

Maxcrft is member MZX here on the boards. He was ousted for unlocking locked pepakura files, namely from deta hermanto, and selling foam helmets made from them on etsy. When confronted about it, he lied. When the evidence couldn't be argued against, he finally fessed up.

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=198478&page=5&highlight=mzx

How he was never actually banned is beyond me, as I've seen many banned from here for simply reposting and claiming as their own, let alone making monies off another's work in such a disrespectful fashion.

Regardless of whether this model in question is his or not, and regardless of whether he's victim of his own shenanigans, he deserves no respect, he deserves your scorn. We do not support thieves. Please stop plugging in his business. I'm aware that you're making a suit made from his files and you like them, but according to your own statements, supporting him is morally wrong and goes against what I understand to be the philosophy of the RPF.

Thank you.

All I can say in response to that is I was 100% unaware of this when downloading these files and in no way claim this work as my own. I simply downloaded the files from thingiverse. I will indeed be contacting the original designer to purchase updated files as an apology. I agree that supporting this member is wrong.
Someone obviously spend a long time and lots of effort designing these pieces and to gain from their labour without permission is a moral mistake.

im an honest guy and apologise for any inconvenience caused, I will remove to files immediately.

Hi, I appreciate the answers to my questions, the interest in ArtisticNinja in getting me the files.
I had no intention of making a request for pirated files.
I keep looking for the stl files of the mk45 suit since I did not get them to download them.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back