BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

Saw this on Etsy. You could do this on your own for much cheaper with an HC board and a strip of LEDs.

Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 8.10.33 PM.png

Looks like a cool manga. It says that it's going to adapt the story from the Telltale video game too which I have to say is pretty entertaining.

http://www.officialpix.com/news/First_Round_Of_Michael_J_Fox_PreOrders_Now_Live_179675.asp

Michael-J-Fox-Official-Pix-ad.jpg

First Round Of Michael J. Fox Pre-Orders Now Live!

" Here's a little surprise for everyone this morning. As of this post, we have just launched our first round of 2018 Pre-Orders for Michael J. Fox! You can choose between nine different images and one movie poster.

We know that many are looking forward to sending their personal items in. We'll still be offering a Send-In and a larger Pre-Order with even more options between May & August of this year, so fear not. Due to Michael's very limited time in Dallas, it's just not possible to have him sign the volume of items that will be ordered, so we are splitting this up into two rounds to make it easier.

This Pre-Order will stay up until further notice. Click here to view the available items now! "

My heart skipped a beat when I saw Sideshow's latest email update that included a BTTF II DeLorean. I thought it was a 1/6 scale like the previous pt. 1 version. Buuuut it's one of those hovering Kids Logic spinning things.

Does anyone know how this is different than the one that's been out for a year already? Is it the lights? Looks like the wheels are interchangeable too. It looks cool, but for $250?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...me-machine-kids-logic-company-limited-903528/

back-to-the-future-delorean-time-machine-magnetic-levitating-kids-logic-903528-16.jpg

back-to-the-future-delorean-time-machine-magnetic-levitating-kids-logic-903528-20.jpg

back-to-the-future-delorean-time-machine-magnetic-levitating-kids-logic-903528-29.jpg

When it comes to the wheel setup on the delorean I'm surprised more companys don't follow the design or improve upon the design that the old bttf2 model used where the wheels would roll and could be used for regular and hover mode.

I thought interchangeable wheels and flame effect parts were new additions. But looks like they were there before. So I am not sure what is new this time. I didn't buy the previous version, but might end up buying this one.

$250 for 1:20 scale is little pricey, but no one else offers a levitating DeLorean model as a display piece. BBTS has it for $299, so Sideshow is the better option right now.

For $600+ Hot Toys 1:6 DeLorean went with a white enclosure for the Flux Capacitor (like the DST replica), at least Kids Logic got it closer to the movie version. Of course I wish Kids Logic didn't go with the DMC logo on the seat covers.

902262-delorean-005.jpg

back-to-the-future-delorean-time-machine-magnetic-levitating-kids-logic-903528-12.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back