ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

20170109_220454000_iOS.jpg20170110_035942818_iOS.jpg20170109_220447000_iOS.jpg20170110_040008884_iOS.jpg

Bad lighting but watching the National Championship atm.

Nice stand and I'm glad the ACC brought home the Championship!

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

You can't really tell from the pictures but it has the First Order logo on the stand. I was going to tape it off and paint it and the border red but I kind of like the black on black on black. Got it from a cool guy on whitearmor.net.

Also, anyone but Bama!

You can't really tell from the pictures but it has the First Order logo on the stand. I was going to tape it off and paint it and the border red but I kind of like the black on black on black. Got it from a cool guy on whitearmor.net.

Also, anyone but Bama!
I wouldn't paint the stand it looks great the way it is.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

How come the premier FO stormtrooper helmet got pushed back again? I thought this was a product that was already released at one time to 501st members.

Any information on why the classic Stormtrooper helmet kit keeps getting delayed, Its pushed to Q2 2017 now, and I ordered it in May or June 2015. I understand the business model, but it will be 2 years until I receive the kit. I can't even understand what the delay is since this is not really a new release!

Any information on why the classic Stormtrooper helmet kit keeps getting delayed, Its pushed to Q2 2017 now, and I ordered it in May or June 2015. I understand the business model, but it will be 2 years until I receive the kit. I can't even understand what the delay is since this is not really a new release!
Must be something related to a delay in manufacturing or approvals. Unfortunately they don't have much control over either of those.

It seems like the full suits get higher priority for the helmets that are produced.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

It's annoying, as it's the last preorder I am still waiting for. But hey, you can buy a Deathtrooper or Scariftrooper to hold you over for all the delays. :lol

At this point why give estimated 1/4 year delivery dates, when they can't seem to hit any of them. Just say, "whenever we get to it".

My guess is, because it cost $150 if you pre-ordered the helmet in 2015? Bigger money items probably getting pushed through more quickly to generate more revenue. ...sounds far fetched, but is it? :eek

Even worse, the classic TK helmet has been approved for the complete kits. So really, it shouldn't have to go through any other approvals.

I am working to gets some approvals to release some comparison photos of the piece we shot.

Any updates? Seeing a comparison between your helmet and the real helmet would certainly answer questions and help out the community quite a lot. I'm sure everyone in the Knights of Ren group would appreciate it as well.

I'm still quite curious as to why the Anovos Kylo is bigger than the Propshop helmet as well.
Can you confirm that you guys did indeed scale it up slightly?

I was a bit nervous buying one from him as well because he said he had one extra and then found out he had multiple. Fingers crossed it isn't fake but we are covered by PayPal I guess.

FYI the one I got that I just posted pictures of is definitely this guy. They have a shop in HK. The reason why they had others to sell after saying they had one extra was the "one extra" was based on the number they thought they were getting in from Anovos. But they ended up getting more than they thought.

Took a while to get it because customs sat on it over the holidays but it as definitely worth it. You still rarely see it come up for sale.

I dont remember seeing that. I think I ordered on the 18th. Sounds reasonable though...I had to work last week, but I forgot that many take that time off. Thank you for the response. Now that you pointed it out I feel a little silly. Hope everyone had a great holiday.

Hey mate did yours ship? Mine shipped a couple of days ago. :)

Ben

Hey mate did yours ship? Mine shipped a couple of days ago. :)

Ben

Shipped and arrived today. I had ordered the Star Trek TNG command shirt and am very happy with it. It makes the one I found from another manufacturer last year look like garbage by comparison. Well done Anovos.

Hey guys, sorry to chime in like this, I have a question regarding Anovos stuff and I've been told that I could ask around here.

Did any of you pre-order and recieve Darth Vader helmet replica from Anovos?

I pre-ordered mine back in april, but then Anovos pushed the release to july, then august, then autumn and then they started selling a new batch of Darth Vader helmets. The support people have been feeding me promises that I'm going to get my helmet in a couple of weeks and yet here I am in 2017.

I don't want to stir up any crap, because I really like Anovos and what they're doing, I always wanted a place to buy prop replicas from, and their support people have been very nice to me, but I'm feeling left out. It seems that everybody is recieving their orders, like Rogue One replicas which were put up on sale months after I pre-ordered Darth Vader helmet.

I already payed a lot for the thing, and I'm paying extra because Anovos doesn't ship to Ukraine, so I'm using a redelivering service. I really want to get this helmet, it's been a dream to get a replica item from a classic Star Wars movie ever since I was a kid, but for some reason they forgot about my order.

What's also strange is that nobody has posted a Darth Vader helmet to their instagram or facebook. Which makes me wonder if there are others with this issue.

Here's a screenshot of my order. http://i.imgur.com/iVSd4xJ.png

Thanks!

Last edited:
Shipped and arrived today. I had ordered the Star Trek TNG command shirt and am very happy with it. It makes the one I found from another manufacturer last year look like garbage by comparison. Well done Anovos.

Awesome. Congrats. :)

Ben

Hey guys, sorry to chime in like this, I have a question regarding Anovos stuff and I've been told that I could ask around here.

Did any of you pre-order and recieve Darth Vader helmet replica from Anovos?

I pre-ordered mine back in april, but then Anovos pushed the release to july, then august, then autumn and then they started selling a new batch of Darth Vader helmets. The support people have been feeding me promises that I'm going to get my helmet in a couple of weeks and yet here I am in 2017.

I don't want to stir up any crap, because I really like Anovos and what they're doing, I always wanted a place to buy prop replicas from, and their support people have been very nice to me, but I'm feeling left out. It seems that everybody is recieving their orders, like Rogue One replicas which were put up on sale months after I pre-ordered Darth Vader helmet.

I already payed a lot for the thing, and I'm paying extra because Anovos doesn't ship to Ukraine, so I'm using a redelivering service. I really want to get this helmet, it's been a dream to get a replica item from a classic Star Wars movie ever since I was a kid, but for some reason they forgot about my order.

What's also strange is that nobody has posted a Darth Vader helmet to their instagram or facebook. Which makes me wonder if there are others with this issue.

Here's a screenshot of my order. http://i.imgur.com/iVSd4xJ.png

Thanks!

Their Vader helmet hasn't released to anyone. It's just set for Q1 of 2017.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back