Tomenosuke Blade Runner Blaster "Ghost" version?

I was wondering if there really was just one in stock, it's the same for the green led sight, so I thought it was always like that.

I feel a bit bad now because I thought there was a large stock and now I know that’s not the case and faust1103 was after some.
I checked the tenshu blog and this is what Shinji-san said (forgive the google-translate sentence structure);

‘Five years ago, the silver finishing dummy which the Tokujinmori asked personally to ask was made popular, and there was a case where transparent grip was provided to applicants who wanted them, but there is still demand I never thought of it. So, I made it then in the first time. There is little stock, so if you wish, please.”

This statement makes me think it might have been a set of new-old-stock which was being sold off and that I have actually just acquired the last set of Tomenosuke-made clear grips.

update;
They have arrived.
EDD6916E-E60C-4E9D-A010-3395E47B304F.jpeg

Last edited:
Steel barrel - check
Steel cylinder - check
Clear grips - check
All I need now is for Tomenosuke to make a metal ammo box, to complete my ultimate "Ghost" build. Happy days! :)

Last edited:
SoulInertia can also do clear grips. If you talk to him and tell him you want Tomenosuke grips instead of the fullcock ones he can do up some clear grips!

For anyone else wanting to build a Ghost!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back