blade runner

FatGuyInACoat

i am looking for a cheap blade runner gun for my uncle that i can paint . but every single person who noticed the cheap water gun bought them and now selling them $50 or higher and for that screw you. so who isnt one of those kind of people could help me it can be fantastic.

Have a look at AS Division - I bought a resin replica from him as an entry point to Blade Runner props, and the casting is amazing. He is based in Leeds, England and does the PKD and K Blaster (when a run is available), both for about £60 plus delivery.

This is his Etsy account, but im pretty sure he has his own website. For quality of resin cast, I haven't bought anything better.
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ASDivision/items

im new to this site i apologize
Every web forum has the classifieds section separate, if there is one at all. No forum on the web allows WTB or FS threads among regular discussion threads.
It's in the rules. Every web forum has rules and expects you to read them before posting.

thats $80 nor going to happen when i could have bought the water gun for $15 .
If you had paid $15 for the water gun then you would have been very lucky. I did not see it for less than $25 back when it was available directly from toy stores in Japan.
Around $100 is what you should expect to pay for a 3D-printed kit or resin kit — and any of those should have much better details than the water gun.

If you have a 3D-printer and can print yourself, there are files here but resin kits I have seen have more accurate details.
Edit: The blaster linked above was identified in another thread to be a recast of a Tomenosuke stunt version. (A "stunt prop" is what is used whenever it is not seen in closeup or needs to be able shoot blanks)

Last edited:
The gun in the Etsy link is SOLID, and feels more like a real gun.
The water gun would be a hollow TOY.

You did mention that you wanted a cheap replica, so this may not be for you, but you get what you pay for.

On this site, we don't price bash. (it's specifically against the rules.)
You don't have to pay $80 if you don't want to, but discouraging other people from buying it isn't fair to the seller.

thats $80 nor going to happen when i could have bought the water gun for $15 .

It sounds to me like you want it for free and you're angry with the world for having nerve to charge more than you're willing to pay.

And yes, you ARE posting this in the wrong section.

Have a look at AS Division - I bought a resin replica from him as an entry point to Blade Runner props, and the casting is amazing. He is based in Leeds, England and does the PKD and K Blaster (when a run is available), both for about £60 plus delivery.
This is his Etsy account, but im pretty sure he has his own website. For quality of resin cast, I haven't bought anything better.

Be careful. ASD is a recaster of other people’s work. I mistakenly believed otherwise but when mine arrived it was identical (including all the little casting ‘tells’) to my Tomenosuke 2015 rubber stunt gun.
Considering how many different pistols he offers it would be very hard to believe these are all his own original sculpts, and the fact that he sells under two names... Just sayin’.

Be careful. ASD is a recaster of other people’s work. I mistakenly believed otherwise but when mine arrived it was identical (including all the little casting ‘tells’) to my Tomenosuke 2015 rubber stunt gun.
Considering how many different pistols he offers it would be very hard to believe these are all his own original sculpts, and the fact that he sells under two names... Just sayin’.

With the BR blaster he offers he actually bought the mould off of his brother in law (who might be the one selling by the other name). He asked on his Facebook page a while back if people that bought from his bro-in-law previously felt the mould was worth purchasing, so I'm inclined to believe him.
In terms of his other kits he actually works with a 3D modeller to get things made. You can see all the works in progress on his Facebook page and always gives credit where's it's due, as well as being open about whether he's purchased a mould from someone else to continue a line or made it himself. So the chances of coming across things that are the same is likely.

I can message him if you want an actual first hand response. I'm currently waiting for a K blaster to arrive from his store so I'm already in contact with him.

I don’t know where he got the mold but I had both pieces in my own hands at the same time and I’ve been studying blade runner pistols from all the names for years and it was a Tomen stunt copy. I’ll go to my grave with that opinion. I destroyed it rather than have it go into circulation after me. That’s it as far as I’m concerned.

I don’t know where he got the mold but I had both pieces in my own hands at the same time and I’ve been studying blade runner pistols from all the names for years and it was a Tomen stunt copy. I’ll go to my grave with that opinion. I destroyed it rather than have it go into circulation after me. That’s it as far as I’m concerned.

Hey dude, I believe you too. I've had both and know that it's a carbon copy of the stunt blaster. All I'm saying is that he wasn't the originator of the mould (and is likely unaware it's a recast). So don't let it detract from his other works as he's very professional and puts in a lot of effort to his creations.

Hey dude, I believe you too. I've had both and know that it's a carbon copy of the stunt blaster. All I'm saying is that he wasn't the originator of the mould (and is likely unaware it's a recast). So don't let it detract from his other works as he's very professional and puts in a lot of effort to his creations.

"I bought the mold from my brother in law and I didn't know it's a recast." Sounds like typical recaster crap. He knows.. He's a recaster.

"I bought the mold from my brother in law and I didn't know it's a recast." Sounds like typical recaster crap. He knows.. He's a recaster.

It's quite possible that's the case :facepalm I just want to make it clear I don't condone recasting and think it's an insult to the talent behind the original (as a designer I know the feeling of having work plagurised or used without permission and it sucks). I just honestly don't think he's aware, though maybe I just have too much faith in people.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back