Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

From the little I've seen they look like standard leather gloves like these
IMG_7323.JPG

I cant tell if the 2049 gloves have the pinch like these but they do look like they have the stitching on top.

heres the best and only image I could get

IMG_7325.JPG
IMG_7325.JPG

Okay so I went to H&M to find a good sweater and pants resembling K's (using this image)

70e2575d999d8e1158e6f67b34586d1a.jpg

and this is what I was able to find.

78a906d0c4fa8c535461b6fe06329967.jpg

I'm not sure about the pants, personally I feel they're a pretty close resemblance (they come rolled up at the ends and all) plus the lighting in my room make them seem a little off. Here is the best lighting I could get with a lamp upclose:

3dc86a562fd56f51ee01628a0c197fc8.jpg

I feel the sweater is the most accurate, as it has the same type of knitting and the collar seems to be the same:

22311f26767e264f9c389b2d270d687c.jpg

My total for both came out to $70 after tax and honestly, it isn't too bad as I will be using these outside of cosplay. Winter is coming up and the sweater is terribly comfortable and very warm and the pants look nice, so definitely not a waste.

I also stumbled upon these boots at Wal-Mart:

d5d30bfa6887f6111db21998323a08b1.jpg

9191ff9c4f8d38efe7faf0700f8ed358.jpg

83dbc42a6c56812925beb7c0c71e82d6.jpg

They're not accurate, but they're a very cheap close resemblance. Unfortunately though they are pretty high, but if $130 is too much, then I feel these $50 ones are a decent alternative.

Next up is the coat! I hope this helps some on the hunt for some pieces/cheaper alternatives!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Okay so I went to H&M to find a good sweater and pants resembling K's (using this image)

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171021/70e2575d999d8e1158e6f67b34586d1a.jpg

and this is what I was able to find.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171021/78a906d0c4fa8c535461b6fe06329967.jpg

I'm not sure about the pants, personally I feel they're a pretty close resemblance (they come rolled up at the ends and all) plus the lighting in my room make them seem a little off. Here is the best lighting I could get with a lamp upclose:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171021/3dc86a562fd56f51ee01628a0c197fc8.jpg

I feel the sweater is the most accurate, as it has the same type of knitting and the collar seems to be the same:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171021/22311f26767e264f9c389b2d270d687c.jpg

My total for both came out to $70 after tax and honestly, it isn't too bad as I will be using these outside of cosplay. Winter is coming up and the sweater is terribly comfortable and very warm and the pants look nice, so definitely not a waste.

I also stumbled upon these boots at Wal-Mart:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171021/d5d30bfa6887f6111db21998323a08b1.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171021/9191ff9c4f8d38efe7faf0700f8ed358.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171021/83dbc42a6c56812925beb7c0c71e82d6.jpg

They're not accurate, but they're a very cheap close resemblance. Unfortunately though they are pretty high, but if $130 is too much, then I feel these $50 ones are a decent alternative.

Next up is the coat! I hope this helps some on the hunt for some pieces/cheaper alternatives!

I think the collar and the knit is close...if anything I’d say the knit is thicker on the real thing, and it’s also missing the sleeve details...getting close though! (But what do I know)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, first time posting; I really loved K's outfit and thought that I would join in.

image_2017-10-17_21-05-31.jpg

Has this sweater actually been seen on screen? The collar and knit are a bit different on these pictures:
image_2017-10-17_23-36-10.pngimage_2017-10-17_23-37-20.pngimage_2017-10-17_23-43-59.png

Last edited:
Anyone have the boots yet? How's the fit and feel?

I noticed the reviews on Amazon are pretty hit or miss. Lots of people complaining they tear up quickly, though for Cosplay I guess that doesn't matter.
I couldn't tell you how they hold up since I've only had them for a week, but for me they're pretty darn comfy. I can't stop wearing them just for fun lol

Someone said that they couldn't use just the zipper to get their foot in, they had to untie them, but I don't have that problem. There's a very satisfying feeling for me when I put them on, they fit perfectly.

They do crease kind weirdly if you were to say have your knees bent, you can see it in the picture. But I'm not sure if that is normal for this style of boot. The sole also takes a little getting used to since it's pretty ergonomically​ shaped
44ad9a26d0f1f978d5e2e6651614c3d0.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, first time posting; I really loved K's outfit and thought that I would join in

Has this sweater actually been seen on screen? The collar and knit are a bit different on these pictures

Here are 2 pics of 2 different display costumes and indeed both seem to have different sweaters. Zoom in on the collars and the texture of the knit seems different.

o6mx5c.jpg

108ent3.jpg

Also K seems to wear his sweater inside out judging by the seams seen in stills.

I have googled countless knit patterns and the 'tuck stitch' looks pretty close.

am4hp0.jpg

ouv048.jpg

Hi guys, first time posting; I really loved K's outfit and thought that I would join in.

View attachment 767834

Has this sweater actually been seen on screen?

Just got back from another viewing. Tried to take in as much details as i could. This sweater is clearly seen in a close up scene where K has his coat off.

And i think K switched sweaters somewhere along the line thus explaining the different collar and knit.

Just got back from another viewing. Tried to take in as much details as i could. This sweater is clearly seen in a close up scene where K has his coat off.

And i think K switched sweaters somewhere along the line thus explaining the different collar and knit.
This great to hear because I was debating on whether or not I should exchange my sweater since someone replied to my post with very true points. I need to watch it again as well.

Makes sense to me, he goes to his apartment several times over at least a hand full of days, right? I mean, we know for a fact he changes from the one at the beginning of the movie after the fight seen where he's stabbed. He seems to have a sparse existence but probably has more than one sweater.... possibly pants which could explain why we can't nail down the colors on those as well.

Been trying to track down a medkit tin
img_3215.jpg

So far the closest I've found is this is a BCB CN550 Mini Mess Tin (should be on Amazon or eVilBay if you give the product code a search.

It looks about right for size/detailing, but I can't work out if they've cut a window in the lid - and then placed a piece of clear plastic behind the remaining rim with a card inside, or it's a round cornered sticker/decal on the lid?

Last edited:
Been trying to track down a medkit tin
View attachment 768257

So far the closest I've found is this is a BCB CN550 Mini Mess Tin (should be on Amazon or eVilBay if you give the product code a search.

It looks about right for size/detailing, but I can't work out if they've cut a window in the lid - and then placed a piece of clear plastic behind the remaining rim with a card inside, or it's a round cornered sticker/decal on the lid?
That looks pretty darn close to me, good find! And it does looks like there's just a sticker on it

Update: I just ordered one of those boxes, need something like that anyways, so I'll probably have a better sense when I have it in hand

I'm new to this

Current progress on the medkit sticker, seems like whoever designed this has hacked a few existing fonts - Din (of some variant, probably condensed alternate) seems to be the closest going match. WALLACE CORP. feels like Bank with modified 'C's, O's and R's.
Trying to find a '6' that works, but might just have to do a custom one from scratch.

Managed to work out the Japanese on here, but the Hindi is giving me some real problems... I've got *most* of it, but a few characters don't seem to directly translate (and google image transcode isn't spitting out the correct characters.

The font for the Hindi definitely isn't right either, but without knowing the language I don't really know how to transcribe the letter forms to cleaner formats.
Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 16.17.38.png

Attachments

• IMG_3565.JPG
    IMG_3565.JPG
    854.5 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back