Star Wars Prop Displays - let’s see ‘em!!

The14thDr

Sr Member
I thought this would be a nice place for people to show off their Star Wars prop displays.

Looking for inspiration for my own growing collection. ;)

fbfb29d0171b48da42d57a99652d951e.jpg

This is a while ago. It's more filled by now!

That picture is old. I've weathered my V2 long ago! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Cool tripod!

found an original vintage Graflex camera + tripod + reflector (separatly) on "Evil-bay". The flash handle is a Roman's Gen1.

Last edited:
Great collection.

Is that an Ikea Bertby cabinet? I'm really bummed that they stopped making them such a nice slim cabinet.

If that's what they were called, yes. But I painted the frame in silver, because the frame came in ugly faux wood.

My display is also mainly "powered by ikea" when it comes to furniture. The basic idea to use Detolfs, combine them with other pieces and make them appear like units came from a "Show us your display" thread on here ages ago.

9qC7jxC.jpg

G5zS588.jpg

ImY0npY.jpg

3Sekj7l.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg
Here's one of mine. I was planning on making a bunch of them and hanging them from the walls in a column. This is a project that I had started on the RPF over a year ago and was planning on offering them as a project run. Sadly, I just have the laser cut parts in a box and no time to do any of the finishing work. Story of my life!

Cool tripod!

Hey MakBzh ! WHAT HE SAID! You need to get a Sync-chord and see if it all works together!!!

Hey R2Dan ! You had me until the Jawa outfit on the jacket rack... now you're just showin' off. ;) :lol

Who did the Luke, Ben, and Han busts in your displays? They did a great job on the Luke! And that R2 is fantastic, I'm no R2-D2 expert, but it looks amazing!!!

Hey ikevin1138 ! That wall-light niche is spectacular! That'd be a great backdrop for a glass shelf system too! Hmmm, the possibilities...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @MakBzh ! WHAT HE SAID! You need to get a Sync-chord and see if it all works together!!!

Hey @R2Dan ! You had me until the Jawa outfit on the jacket rack... now you're just showin' off. ;) [emoji38]

Who did the Luke, Ben, and Han busts in your displays? They did a great job on the Luke! And that R2 is fantastic, I'm no R2-D2 expert, but it looks amazing!!!

Hey @ikevin1138 ! That wall-light niche is spectacular! That'd be a great backdrop for a glass shelf system too! Hmmm, the possibilities...
Yes definitly ! i'm looking for one from months now ... but cannot find the right cord ...

I'll take a try in the Want to buy section :)

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Gino- The presentation of your life sized figures is second to none. The attention to detail and the poses really bring your stuff to life.

I wish I could recreate what you are doing. Excellent work.

R2Dan - That Millennium Falcon display is mind blowing. I can't imagine how much time you put into that.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back