Star Trek: Discovery (2017)

How are you watching Star Trek: Discovery?

• Signed up for CBS All Access before watching the premiere

Votes: 13 9.1%
  • Signed up for CBS All Access after watching the premiere

Votes: 13 9.1%
  • Not signing up, but will watch if it's available for free

Votes: 82 57.3%
  • On Netflix (Non-US viewer)

Votes: 35 24.5%

• Total voters
Every time I see then running around in their disco shirts I can't help but think 'disco sucks'. They couldn't afford to fit the last 4 letters on the shirts. I can imagine if they ever show crewmen from the Enterprise they will be wearing t-shirts saying enter on them.

It already got renewed for a second season. I will make it through this season but unless it improves dramatically, that's it.

They make so few eps for a "season" these days.
Seems more like they are just stretching it out. I pray to Q it dies horribly without a finale or resolve of any kind. I utterly reject it as any form of canon, I will not purchase products that contain it's mention.

They make so few eps for a "season" these days.
Seems more like they are just stretching it out. I pray to Q it dies horribly without a finale or resolve of any kind. I utterly reject it as any form of canon, I will not purchase products that contain it's mention.

I won't either. The only reason I'm watching at all is to see how terrible it gets. And it isn't like I'm paying CBS a red cent, I'm pirating this crap. Screw 'em all.

I'm more concerned that Mudd is killing anyone at all. The guy is supposed to be jovial and scheming, but not a killer.

Agreed, my point was I just wanted Mudd to kill her off so as to put her and the audience out of their misery for watching her try to act in this stupid show. I hear they have a cure for the Walker disease so they can bring her back to life on The Walking Dead. LOL

Agreed, my point was I just wanted Mudd to kill her off so as to put her and the audience out of their misery for watching her try to act in this stupid show. I hear they have a cure for the Walker disease so they can bring her back to life on The Walking Dead. LOL

I suggested they 'Newhart' the whole thing. She wakes up and it's a proper post-VOY show.

I won't either. The only reason I'm watching at all is to see how terrible it gets. And it isn't like I'm paying CBS a red cent, I'm pirating this crap. Screw 'em all.

I don’t like Ford as a car company, so it’s totally legit for me just to steal one I guess.

Here’s the thing. You’re one of those hate reboots, sequels, spin offs, and complain there’s nothing original types, right?

If you pirate, you’re part of the problem. Studios watch p2p and torrent sites, they know when stuff is pirated. What they don’t do is look at that and say— “oh people don’t want to pay for this, let’s do something original.” What they do, is say, “Oh, let’s just do something that has a prebuilt audience cause it’s got a proven financial model we can bank on.”

It may not work, it may not be sound, but that’s how it goes. You can think you’re sticking it to the man, but really, you’re sticking it to the below the line talent that doesn’t have a job on the next production because the studios take less chances and make fewer movies.

Also, don’t kid yourself. You’re stealing. And if you were the victim of a theft you wouldn’t think it’s cool.

Discovery is not winning me over, and using it to prop up CBS Access is a crap move, but you’ll hurt them far more to show them a cancelled subscription than a pirated data metric.

Ohh man, what a piece of garbage this show turned out to be.

Is it just me or is the amount of gay/bi characters on discovery becoming a bit to ridiculous? I noticed some girl on girl action forced in at the party in the last episode.

I'm all for personal choice but it really feels like i'm having a specific political view pushed down my throat when i watch this crap. Something i don't feel when watching the Orville even though it covers a lot of the same subjects only better.

Ohh man, what a piece of garbage this show turned out to be.

Is it just me or is the amount of gay/bi characters on discovery becoming a bit to ridiculous? I noticed some girl on girl action forced in at the party in the last episode.

I'm all for personal choice but it really feels like i'm having a specific political view pushed down my throat when i watch this crap. Something i don't feel when watching the Orville even though it covers a lot of the same subjects only better.
It might be just you.

Sent from my BLU LIFE MARK using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back