RS Prop Masters Snowtrooper helmet

jkno

Legendary Member
From RS Facebook page:

"OK, so it's here! Our full lineage Snowtrooper Helmet: Alan Flyng Signature Edition.

These will be getting signed next weekend. We have 50 ready to go and we are hoping to have Alan personalise these at the clients request (if required), but this needs to be arranged before next weekend.

The pre-order will go live on Monday, with many more images and full details. These are available clean, but we would recommend weathered as seen in the movie.

Price will be £325 plus shipping and can be ordered from Monday 12th March. Limited to 100 worldwide, but initially only 50 will be released with Alan able to sign the helmets directly."

rssnow1.jpg

rssnow2.jpg

The first ever screen accurate snowtrooper helmet ...it's been a long long wait , but boy, what a time to be a Star Wars collector !!!

Yeah, i´ve seen it and now i want it!
Great to see all this screenlinage helmets come out... it took way too long to get accurate helmets and armor!

Unfortunatly the RS guys put their stuff out way too fast, the misses is still struggling with my Biker Scout helmet.... :lol

I will get one of these beautiful helmets. The cowl needs to be shortened a bit, but otherwise it looks fantastic

Will they go up on the RS website or is it done through facebook?

Due to my job I'm not permitted to have a social media presence so fingers crossed Facebook won't be the only avenue of purchase.

Will they go up on the RS website or is it done through facebook?

Due to my job I'm not permitted to have a social media presence so fingers crossed Facebook won't be the only avenue of purchase.

The release day for ordering is Monday 12 March ( tomorrow) it will be live on the website then . Failing that , phone them Monday morning (uk time though ! )

Is this a Facebook only thing? I'm not on Facebook, & I'm not seeing it on the website. I never saw the X-Wing helmet either though, so I don't know if I'm looking at the right website.

They are still taking orders - 100 signature editions: 50 helmets soon, and 50 la bit later. Then there might be the Cargo Hold sig edition (25-50) and in the end regulars and kits.

I'm really excited about this one. Got mine on order :thumbsup Andrea & Rob have both been wonderful. I've gotten emails from both.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back