Avengers 2 Hulkbuster

I know this is an old thread was hoping someone could help answer a question I have built several suits and what not but I have never seen a file that didn't include all parts. I guess I'm more of less wondering how you make the right hand. I get that some of the stuff like thighs are interchangeable actually probably the whole leg.

I think your best chance is to search in one of the already existing Hulkbuster project threads for files,links and clues.
One that might be useful for 3d references:

I know this is an old thread was hoping someone could help answer a question I have built several suits and what not but I have never seen a file that didn't include all parts. I guess I'm more of less wondering how you make the right hand. I get that some of the stuff like thighs are interchangeable actually probably the whole leg.

You just flip the pattern over to mirror it. In this case you print out the template for the Left Hand, trace it onto foam to make the Left Hand, then flip all of the template parts upside down and trace them for the Right Hand.

You just flip the pattern over to mirror it. In this case you print out the template for the Left Hand, trace it onto foam to make the Left Hand, then flip all of the template parts upside down and trace them for the Right Hand.

That was kind of my thought. As I'm not doing foam because its not going to be a suit but more so a statue I was thinking when I print it out build it flat but reverse the folds and then basically complete the piece inside out. I'm guessing that your suggestion is basically the same thing.

Jmen's 8.5 4shared.com link needs to be checked and redone. I contracted a trojan from it yesterday called Driver Tonic. only just got rid of it by doing a system restore from the day before.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back