Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the preatorian guards are horrible. I hope they are better on screen. I'm enjoying most things in the trailers but I just don't know what they were thinking for those.

Ben

Some of that 4chan leak stuff seems pretty fanfic.

Also 4chan is the festering butthole of the internet and I wouldn't trust anything from that dumpster fire.

Im 300 posts in and I still don't know how to use them (?)

This should help.

- - - Updated - - -

The screenings have all begun, so spoilers are going to become more and more available. I know bits and pieces - or at least rumored bits and pieces. I'm trying to stay away from the big spoilers... so I'm starting to get a little nervous about what I click on.

Just over a week to go... I'm anxiously awaiting this one.

The screenings have all begun, so spoilers are going to become more and more available. I know bits and pieces - or at least rumored bits and pieces. I'm trying to stay away from the big spoilers... so I'm starting to get a little nervous about what I click on.

Just over a week to go... I'm anxiously awaiting this one.

Indeed. I went into TFA knowing most of the plot points, as I was so excited for that film I couldn't wait. Besides, spoilers were widely available to the point of being nigh inevitable, but (luckily for us) TLJ security has been much tighter. And I'm actually looking forward to seeing the movie unspoilt.
I've seen the trailers, the tv spots, and I've read rumor-websites in the past, but that was well before "real" spoilers started coming in.
Now, I'm avoiding reddit like the plague until Wednesday the 13th. I'll be seeing the movie on that day at 22h CET. Can't wait!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm going to be on a Disney Cruise this coming Friday. I am really hoping for an early sneak peak.

I've done 3 or 4 Disney Cruises. While they do have "PremEARS" (their term) starting the day the movie releases in theaters, I've never ever heard of them showing a movie early (or more than a day early). I suspect this will be all the more true with TLJ - with cruise ship internet access getting better (a very relative term), too much likelihood for spoilers to get out from four ships' worth of cruise passengers who see the film early.

M

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back