Blade Runner 2049

That's a whole lotta' kids. I wonder if they're supposed to be replicants. Or maybe the orphaned offspring of replicants.

That's a whole lotta' kids. I wonder if they're supposed to be replicants. Or maybe the orphaned offspring of replicants.

I don't believe replicants can reproduce. Would somewhat effect the business model on the corporate end if people could just breed replicants instead of having to buy them.
Although I absolutely see a black market for child replicants for rather unsavory purposes.

I don't believe replicants can reproduce. Would somewhat effect the business model on the corporate end if people could just breed replicants instead of having to buy them.
Although I absolutely see a black market for child replicants for rather unsavory purposes.

Tyrell Replicants could not, that we knew of, but I have a feeling that Wallace replicants are going to be very different from Tyrell's models.

Wouldn't it be interesting if Tyrell gave Rachel reproductive organs.

Hmmmmm.

Why do films like to do the same scene where a "savior" gets surrounded by people who want to touch them?

batman-vs-superman-ew-pics-1.jpg

I agree that it really smells like Thunderdome - especially with the post-apocalyptic Fury Road Warrior Waterworld set design.

Not liking it.

Last edited:
I wonder why they don't use the Vangelis music. Than it will be 100% BR but as it is, it looks like the comic Judge Dredd-ish world. But its cool.

My favorite film of that year, love showing it to people who have not seen it.

The bottom line will be the script though, as the old saying goes, "if it aint on the page it aint on the stage"

Back to Sicario, a sequel has been greenlit :unsure

Just re-watched Sicaro last night. Damn, that is one hell of a fine movie. I love it more every time I watch it. The story is so well told. Great characters, acted well. Very thoughtful cinematography and an amazing score to boot! Having Villeneuve at the helm of this one along with Johannsson and Zimmer doing the score gives me great hope. Same editor too (Joe Walker), which can often make or break a film as we have all experienced with the original BladeRunner.

If you haven't watched Sicaro yet, do yourself a favor ;)

They've been shooting the sequel for a while now. It's called Soldado. Josh Brolin is the lead this time, and Emily Blunt is not in the film.

My favorite film of that year, love showing it to people who have not seen it.

The bottom line will be the script though, as the old saying goes, "if it aint on the page it aint on the stage"

Back to Sicario, a sequel has been greenlit :unsure

Did'nt know they were already shooting.

I knew Josh and Benecio were coming back and Blunt and Villanueve were out

,I will be there but I aint got high hopes for it

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back