Reebok Alien Stompers (Ripley's sneakers from Aliens) re-release

Well!! One was of my size (more or less, just half a size bigger) on ebay and I have bid on it and won it!! It was of 300! Almost twice as much but at least it's not £600!! Especially since size UK7 is quite rare!! So happy!! I hope I'll have them before Saturday x)

That's awesome! I know how bad you wanted these.

Well!! One was of my size (more or less, just half a size bigger) on ebay and I have bid on it and won it!! It was of 300! Almost twice as much but at least it's not £600!! Especially since size UK7 is quite rare!! So happy!! I hope I'll have them before Saturday x)

They'll look great in your collection - are they as tall as MAGs? I think you got V3s didn't you?

Omg guys, here they are: So happy! And I thought they'd be half a size bigger, but they actually fit me just right!!

They are slightly taller than the Nike Mag!

DSC_0348.jpg

DSC_0360.jpg

DSC_0323.jpg

Congrats Emma. Delighted you managed to get your feet on a pair :D

There are some cheap mids on sale here for 74 sterling: http://www.llanfairth.co.uk/market-...tomper-mid-ripley-white-red-nh2347-p-998.html

is this a reliable site? The website seems suspicious cause there is a few rare Jordans.
When requesting shipping to the US, the State tab doesn't work and I get same shipping prices for other countries even with no zipcode or state selected.

I want size us 10 and I live in the US, I don't know about this site.

Last edited:
sorry but I think that website is a scam.
I added 2000 pairs of size 10 to cart more than the in stock of 1400 pairs on the site.

I was ready to buy two pairs, but I can't trust that site

Yeah, I just checked out this site but no where does it tell you where they are, or provide any verifiable contact details. I was looking to get a pair of mids but do not trust this site. The shipping to the UK quoted an overseas shipping cost so although the site has a UK web address I suspect these are being shipped from China or somewhere similar. It is interesting to see that their stock is almost the entire worldwide release number so either they are fakes or just do not exist at all!! I would be interested to hear if anyone has bought from this site before.

Anyone actually buy a pair from the above link? It's still saying they are available.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Anyone actually buy a pair from the above link? It's still saying they are available.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's the thing with scam sites, they will always be available because they just want your money or credit card details. I wouldn't risk it :thumbsup

OK so I just got a notice to say that tomorrow Reebok are releasing their Aliens "Final Battle" trainers set which contains 2 pairs, one in powerloader yellow and one in glossy black. Now I am sure that these might be of interest to some sneaker heads out there but is it me or do Reebok just not get it.........surely they would have been better off just re-releasing the movie replicas in a slightly different format than go to all this trouble. I have attached a couple of images so you all can decide.

BS8882_01.jpg BS8882_03.jpgdccc344d3c63b01d4a15a1594443b387.jpg

Yeah, I would have preferred the ones they sold the last time, but I'm still gonna try for a set of these. I'm not even a sneaker head, but I do like fun, unique stuff and I intend to wear these on occasion. I'm also one of the royally ticked off ladies who couldn't have gotten kicks that fit the last time, even if I was lucky enough and fast enough. Hoping this time I might have a chance at something that I can actually use. We shall see.........

OK so I just got a notice to say that tomorrow Reebok are releasing their Aliens "Final Battle" trainers set which contains 2 pairs, one in powerloader yellow and one in glossy black. Now I am sure that these might be of interest to some sneaker heads out there but is it me or do Reebok just not get it.........surely they would have been better off just re-releasing the movie replicas in a slightly different format than go to all this trouble. I have attached a couple of images so you all can decide.

View attachment 744733 View attachment 744734View attachment 744735

All sold out in less than an hour so clearly there was a market out there for these unless they are all going to show up on eBay for 2 or 3 times the original price!!

What do you mean? They don't go on sale for another 5 hours.

I'm going to try to get them, I really just want the power loader ones. The alien ones are cool, but a little more generic than I'd like. I've talked to the customer service people at Reebok though, and they haven't done anything to protect against scalpers since the last time, so these will also likely sell out in 5 minutes, during which the website can't even be loaded.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back