Avengers: Age of Ultron (Pre-release)

yea, Pietro/Wanda are really my biggest worries about this movie. though quicksilver in DOFP was my biggest worry too, and that ended up being one of the best parts, so who knows

Ladies & germs, I present to you... the Mk45

20483_952065501479871_5209182620053778761_n_zpsadhnwgal.jpg

Hmm, $65? Bit high for a Figuarts (unless it's a web exclusive, which it might be), but I'm wondering if it might be slightly larger than your standard sized Figuarts? It's certainly no more detailed than your standard Kamen Rider Figuarts. Unless they're including licensing fees in the price.

Love the new design. Totally agree about the waist comment. Since they've started going more cg-Iron Man heavy, his proportions are getting less and less realistic. Wish they'd start with a practical suit like they did in IM 1, but I'm sure that's a secondary concern now (I know it's gotta be super uncomfortable of RDJ to wear, hence the change to more CGI).

Um guys, the SHFiguarts are never proportional, they're meant to be stylized versions of the characters, don't read too much into the proportions.

I dunno, the Kamen Rider and Super Sentai Figuarts are pretty close to the proportions of the suit actors. That's why I was comparing it to the Kamen Rider ones earlier, since they're also armored. His waist is way skinnier than any of my Kamen Rider W ones, including Cyclone, and Philip's actor is a twig (since Cyclone is novel-only, there's nothing other than Philip's actor to go on for proportions).

Since it's most likely CGI anyway, that doesn't surprise me the least. At this point should RDJ decide to retire they could keep having iron man make appearances in his suit, I'm sure they could make something up for the voice and it's all good !
In any case, booked my full Avengers marathon here, can't wait to be April 25 !

Oh I get it ! Yes I'm belgian, but the marathon is in Belgium too, a local theatre company is organising one like AMC's. I'm not going to the US soon I'm afraid, so no smuggling chocolate, sorry :D Although I have a friend going soon, I can ask him to bring some if you'd like.

Oh I get it ! Yes I'm belgian, but the marathon is in Belgium too, a local theatre company is organising one like AMC's. I'm not going to the US soon I'm afraid, so no smuggling chocolate, sorry :D Although I have a friend going soon, I can ask him to bring some if you'd like.
Lol. That won't be necessary. Thanks for offering. I was just thinking about the chocolate.

So i'm guessing the Mark 43 actually works without the prototype kinks? The red'er version looks way better than that Miller High Life inspired color that the 42 had :lol

The color does look a lot better, IMO. I just wonder if we're gonna see another suit other than the 43 and the Hulkbuster.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back