My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

What did you use to make the tray for Biff's matchers holder in part 2 !!

Looks identical....

Noticed you even have the INK used at Lou's cafe ��
Thats insanely awesome!!

I just scooped up that carter bank money peanut myself ��

- - - Updated - - -

Suppose to be a peace symbol but they are coming up as question marks... HA!! U can tell im new here lolz

Its a Volvo hub cap used for the match holder.

Back-To-The-Future-Diet-Pepsi-Free-Can-1.jpg

Im sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. Delete it if it is. I just really have bo clue how these forums work and there seems to be hundreds of threads. This one is of actual BTTF fans so i am hoping this is ok...

Does anyone on here know how hard this diet pepsi can is to get a hold of ?? Do they pop up from time to time and if so, roughly what would i be looking at to scoop one up.

Again apologize for laying this in here...

View attachment 647423

Im sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. Delete it if it is. I just really have bo clue how these forums work and there seems to be hundreds of threads. This one is of actual BTTF fans so i am hoping this is ok...

Does anyone on here know how hard this diet pepsi can is to get a hold of ?? Do they pop up from time to time and if so, roughly what would i be looking at to scoop one up.

Again apologize for laying this in here...

Hi, this is my can and my your props page. And yes, they do pop up time to time! They usually turn to be around $150 . Just keep an eye on ebay :)

Hi, this is my can and my your props page. And yes, they do pop up time to time! They usually turn to be around $150 . Just keep an eye on ebay :)

Ha!! Got it from google image.

Yeah i keep checking the bay but never see one. Thats why i was asking about the rarity of it.

Thanks for the info. I got the volvo cap and molded the leaves. Not quite as nice though. Cutting the top star to scale is a pain in the butt. Either too big or too small.

I'll share pix of some of my collection when i figure out how to do it all with the threads. Im so lame at this forum stuff.

Plus my collections range from star wars to predator so im not sure how to section it off in diff threads or where to even show ppl. Looking at you're collection has been awesome because i am trying to get a similar thing happening with mine...

Thanks again for the info ✌

p1.jpgp2.jpgI just made a set of pepsi bottles. I first tried the voss water bottle it sucked! then tried neuro energy drink bottles and didn't like those ether . I tried doing it my own way & like how these came out. they do have some flaws on my paint job because I didn't know what would work & what would not work ,I was also trying to use left over stuff . if you like & want to know how to make your own super cheep let me know.

Mmmh, not to sure what you mean by pepsi display! I just have mines in a cabinet ^^

I personally don't need any Pepsi now as I have them all, I'd suggest you get one from Gary Weaver, There was one for sale in the Junkyard for some time, not sure if it got sold, but it probably might be :p

Also, guys, here is the picture of the Early Times bottle I have found, which is sealed by the way, I'm not a whiskey drinker, but yeah, still is quite cool! It says "one pint" instead of "pint", but it's the best I could find of it! The bottle is correct though, so that's good too!

early.jpg

I have also managed to grab a kit cat clock from the 70s/80s I believe, without the "kit cat" logo written on the front! These are going for like $300 on ebay, but managed to score this one for $80 :x! It's still not really cheap, but never found one of that price! It is not too yellowed either, which is good, most of the kit cat clocks on ebay are quite yellowed!

kitkat.jpg

kitkat.jpg

Last edited:

That looks awesome !! Nice job

- - - Updated - - -

Mmmh, not to sure what you mean by pepsi display! I just have mines in a cabinet ^^

I personally don't need any Pepsi now as I have them all, I'd suggest you get one from Gary Weaver, There was one for sale in the Junkyard for some time, not sure if it got sold, but it probably might be :p

Also, guys, here is the picture of the Early Times bottle I have found, which is sealed by the way, I'm not a whiskey drinker, but yeah, still is quite cool! It says "one pint" instead of "pint", but it's the best I could find of it! The bottle is correct though, so that's good too!

https://s32.postimg.org/x95mqv2ph/early.jpg

I have also managed to grab a kit cat clock from the 70s/80s I believe, without the "kit cat" logo written on the front! These are going for like $300 on ebay, but managed to score this one for $80 :x! It's still not really cheap, but never found one of that price! It is not too yellowed either, which is good, most of the kit cat clocks on ebay are quite yellowed!

https://s32.postimg.org/cdjcfm6id/kitkat.jpg

Hard to find thise from that era without bad discoloration... Niiiice!!!

Two really nice additions to your collection Emma. Great work. That Early Times bottle is very cool. Always loved that cat clock. Love the way the tail swings and eyes move :D:lol Is it in working order? Love like to see it moving, would make a fun video. :) Thank you for sharing.

I finally finished my Kal Kan tin, I entirely made the label and did the drawings, a friend helped me to acquire some old advertisements which helped a lot , so normally all the text is accurate... Not sure if I can share the file yet has he's been paying to get these ads:

https://s32.postimg.org/4vd0x0zd1/DSC_0925small.jpg

Fingers crossed it can be shared. Missed out on a Diet Pepsi can on Ebay today, so a KalKan would be a nice substitute :)

Fingers crossed it can be shared. Missed out on a Diet Pepsi can on Ebay today, so a KalKan would be a nice substitute :)

I will put one of my diet pepsi no saccharin for sale soon, I have a double, and I need the funds for the nike mag, I'll keep in touch, will share the link in the junkyard once it's up!
I've seen the one on Ebay, would have been a good acquisition but it was not a screen accurate one ;)

For the Kal Kan, I might do a run of it, I've been printing it with my office printer on a glossy but not so glossy photo paper, and it looked nice, but it's obviously not the kind of paper label are printed on, I need to find a print shop for this, or maybe do a partnership with @Roland ? :p

I will put one of my diet pepsi no saccharin for sale soon, I have a double, and I need the funds for the nike mag, I'll keep in touch, will share the link in the junkyard once it's up!
I've seen the one on Ebay, would have been a good acquisition but it was not a screen accurate one ;)

For the Kal Kan, I might do a run of it, I've been printing it with my office printer on a glossy but not so glossy photo paper, and it looked nice, but it's obviously not the kind of paper label are printed on, I need to find a print shop for this, or maybe do a partnership with @Roland ? :p

A run would be great!

I finally finished my Kal Kan tin, I entirely made the label and did the drawings, a friend helped me to acquire some old advertisements which helped a lot , so normally all the text is accurate... Not sure if I can share the file yet has he's been paying to get these ads:

https://s32.postimg.org/4vd0x0zd1/DSC_0925small.jpg

How much I'll buy three :lol

Always looking for Kal Kan but only find the cat food label at best!!

Was thinking of printing the label picture and gluing it to another can but thats only the front on view.

You have gone all out on yours and it looks sick!!!

So I have finally finished my Burgess batteries... I need to find a 12 gauge cloth wire for the sake of it, but couldn't find any int he UK, so if anybody wants to help me, would be greatly appreciated x) I have bought a cord on ebay, so waiting for it to arrive!

I have entirely made the label, so I will be sharing this right after this post in the paper prop section :)
The knob were taken from an original dry cell battery from the 20s I believe. I used a pvc tube that I trimmed to size and added a cadboard piece for the top, that I have pierced with screws that were fitting the knobs...

I am tempted to add an extra silver trim to the bottom, as it looks to be showing in the screenused prop... I forgot to paint the tube silver, so yeah, I only did the top, not the bottom xD

burgessbattery.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back