Orange Hoverboard

No, they are orange.

As you can see on the following picture, they are actually yellow, while the board itself is orange. The grips are white and yellow.

Blue.png

Hello pals. Is anybody else interested in converting their mass-produced board into an orange version? I'd sure like to have one to suspend from my wall. My Mattycollector board has been disassembled and is ready for some serious bondo work.

Would anybody like to collaborate with me sometime in the near future? I particularly need files of the most accurate graphics made, by Nick Fox, to be fitted to the MattyCollector board as I am no where near skilled enough to do so on my own. I can absolutely contribute with accurate parts though, eyelets, seatbelt webbing, footpad, lazy susan... (I have an extra one ;) ).

Hello pals. Is anybody else interested in converting their mass-produced board into an orange version? I'd sure like to have one to suspend from my wall. My Mattycollector board has been disassembled and is ready for some serious bondo work.

Would anybody like to collaborate with me sometime in the near future? I particularly need files of the most accurate graphics made, by Nick Fox, to be fitted to the MattyCollector board as I am no where near skilled enough to do so on my own. I can absolutely contribute with accurate parts though, eyelets, seatbelt webbing, footpad, lazy susan... (I have an extra one ;) ).
Conversation of the Matty collectors hover board is not that hard.
In time I will redo this as the graphic I had printed out slightly oversized.
I still have to source green velcro and want to redo the pink.
Still way better than the original Matel sticker and looks great with the shoes.
An orange and even the blue boards would be cool.
02134002f8864af53167f776458c72ab.jpg
71f43ff142253ede043d95e4b86e4259.jpg

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Is the foot strap def yellow? There are so few reference pictures to the Orange overboard in bttf 2.

There are pictures of two different boards that seem to be screen used: One is just a repainted pink photo board with a new footpad and strap and one is a completely different board without footpad. The first one has a yellow strap as you can see on the picture.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• bttf2_mattel_USF.jpg
    bttf2_mattel_USF.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 526
  • orangehoverboard.jpg
    orangehoverboard.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 511
There are pictures of two different boards that seem to be screen used: One is just a repainted pink photo board with a new footpad and strap and one is a completely different board without footpad. The first one has a yellow strap as you can see on the picture.

https://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=831308&d=1531964110

https://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=831309&d=1531964110

Thanks I have seen those pictures before, def few reference pictures around.

Still a working progress, but here’s my orange hoverboard. I only wish I knew what colors to do the bottom clamps that hold the magnets. I always assume its the same color red clamp as the pink board since its the hardware part of the “toy”. But over the years, I’ve seen folks get creative by making the clamps all yellow or yellow & orange combo. Not sure yet what i’ll decide.

F52B5478-65E3-45EE-968C-D64117173E74.jpeg

I’m on the fence with the velcro color. I figured its neon orange like the board itself. But the few photos available show a lighter shade of orange, almost coral. But I’m thinking that current state color is from sun fading or related damage. I wish there were more reference photos of this board.

CFDDB113-8001-444F-9F79-4F1BA4617EDE.jpeg
26F8B9CD-73F7-4FB9-86AD-83E969FF4F70.jpeg

68A8BAF1-F4B3-4140-A686-53E30743E6AF.jpeg

It’s not perfect, but i’m getting there. I’ll post photos of the finished product in a few days. ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back