Show your custom Lightsabers!

I'm glad there's a name for this condition, lol. For me it is PPADD + some other stuff that should level out in a few months. I've never seen a clamp like that before, but I like it a whole lot. Also, you found a 3-cell Graflex in a lot? You sly dog!

I'm glad there's a name for this condition, lol. For me it is PPADD + some other stuff that should level out in a few months. I've never seen a clamp like that before, but I like it a whole lot. Also, you found a 3-cell Graflex in a lot? You sly dog!

Yes, and the 2nd Graflex upper was in the lot. One had the incorrect red button and sync cord in place of the glass eye, the other one had the correct red button and glass eye.

A Busch and a Graflex in a lot? Once again I am jealous as hell of @ScottD and his Ebay skillz.

It's my first Busch flash. I've been wanting one, and this one did clean up pretty good.(wet-sanded with 220 grit, then 320 grit, then brown scotchbrite pad)

I don't think the giant control box will be retained. The original owner had "hot-wired" the back side of the bulb socket, running tinfoil between the contacts and taping it down. Never seen that before.

Looks like an Abbey 4X clamp. You can see one on my Abbey build here.

Thanks! :cool So this clamp was originally on the Abby flash pictured. I remember your AbbySaber but had totally forgotten about the clamp on it.

My crowning eBay achievement was a lot with a 3 & 2 cell Graflex as well as a few Heilands. Came with a camera, which I was going to sell but have now grown attached to. My biggest mistake was trying to do the same thing few month later without noticing the "flashes not included in auction" fine print and ended up with just another camera. Whoops!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Here is a saber I just finished for a teacher and a good friend of mine. He's in the army and shipping off to Iraq in a few weeks. Lucky for me he's a huge Star Wars fan, so I thought I'd make this for him. He's been a great mentor. Plus it's May 4th Tomorrow so great timing on my end:lol

IMG_2901.JPGIMG_2897.JPGIMG_2896.JPGIMG_2895.JPG

IMG_2894.JPG

Obviously it takes from a Graflex, and yeah it's not the most accurate one out there but to the untrained eye it's Lukes saber. If you'd like to know more about it, I made a video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgzn5t7FtZU

Here is a saber I just finished for a teacher and a good friend of mine. He's in the army and shipping off to Iraq in a few weeks. Lucky for me he's a huge Star Wars fan, so I thought I'd make this for him. He's been a great mentor. Plus it's May 4th Tomorrow so great timing on my end:lol

View attachment 621336View attachment 621337View attachment 621338View attachment 621339

View attachment 621340

Obviously it takes from a Graflex, and yeah it's not the most accurate one out there but to the untrained eye it's Lukes saber. If you'd like to know more about it, I made a video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgzn5t7FtZU

Do you know what unit he's with in the Army? I spent a lot of time out in Iraq recently and they sent some Army guys out there to help us clear the area

The saber looks great for a scratch build!

Do you know what unit he's with in the Army? I spent a lot of time out in Iraq recently and they sent some Army guys out there to help us clear the area

The saber looks great for a scratch build!

I know he was infantry for a tour or two but right now he's in the 414th chemical company. He hasn't left yet though

Thank you!

I have been eyeing the Lietz for awhile. They are super cool... but I've yet to see one below $90 in ebay. But it is on my radar for sure-- along with a Busch, Peak and De Mornay-Budd.

I really digger the upper right one too-- is that some scarred up TCSS parts? I lo e how beat up and used these all are.

I got my Leitz for 10.00 on ebay before every flash became crazy overpriced. The upper right saber is a TCSS main body & pommel. The rest is garden & plumbing parts.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back